Hang with your friends from the TAXI TV Chat Room and discuss the episodes

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

TAXILIZ
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

10 BIG Mistakes That Can Kill Your Sync Career

Post by TAXILIZ » Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:21 am

10 BIG Mistakes That Can Kill Your Sync Career

Click to Watch LIVE Monday, December 11th at 4 PM Pacific! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXfRoEKeGUs

7pm Eastern (EST) / 6pm Central (CST) / 4pm Pacific (PST) 12am London (GMT) / 11am Sydney (AEDT)

Dear Songwriters, Producers, Composers, and Artists,

I’ve been compiling a list of mistakes that can hurt, or even KILL your chances of having a successful career in the music licensing business. Some of these mistakes are made by people just starting out. Shockingly, others are made by people who I think are seasoned pros at this point in their careers!

You might have heard of some of these mistakes before, but I’ll bet there will be plenty that you’ve never even thought about, and could be making yourself! This is a Do-Not-Miss episode!

Win a TAXI Coffee Mug!
I’ve got an official TAXI coffee mug left over from the Road Rally, and I’d love to give it away. But, you’ve got to be in the chat room during the LIVE show to win

To Join the Live Chat During the Broadcast…
You’ll need to be signed up to YouTube (FREE) and be logged in to be able to join in on the chat during the show. Go to youtube.com and click the "Sign In" link in the upper right-hand corner of the page and fill out the short form to join. If you have a Gmail account, you’ll be able to associate your YouTube account with it!

See you on the show,
Michael