10's I can't believe it

Got a forward? Wanna brag about it? Post it up.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

vicky
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

10's I can't believe it

Post by vicky » Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:50 pm

well....OK one 9 on marketability.....I'm beginning to think solo and duo stuff is good for a listing like this (also I listened to Allen's forward on the same listing)....sad instrumentals....also low on maintenance.....and fun....there was another listing for emotional instrumentals and I sent the same two songs.....they didn't get a forward....I'm not used to bragging.....but it does feel good to tell someone that can relate....vickypieces of metalslydini jamohttp://taxi.com/vickythebassplayer

tedsingingfox
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: 10's I can't believe it

Post by tedsingingfox » Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:57 pm

Quote:well....OK one 9 on marketability.....I'm beginning to think solo and duo stuff is good for a listing like this (also I listened to Allen's forward on the same listing)....sad instrumentals....also low on maintenance.....and fun....there was another listing for emotional instrumentals and I sent the same two songs.....they didn't get a forward....I'm not used to bragging.....but it does feel good to tell someone that can relate....vickypieces of metalslydini jamohttp://taxi.com/vickythebassplayerVicky, that's so amazing. RIGHT ON!!! Big congrats, and you had BETTER let us know when you sign these later... Ted
The truest of tears
Seem to me to be the ones
Shed in gratitude
-Haiku by TF, 1982

jh
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by jh » Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:31 am

Congrats Vicky!!!- JH

ginstl
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Post by ginstl » Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:28 am

Congrats Vicki. I just wanted to let you know that I went to your Taxi site to hear your music and could only open the first 3 tracks and the 2 at the end of your playlist in windows media player which I use as my default player.It has something to do with the ID3 tags.What I did hear sounds really godd though!Greg.

ibanez468
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by ibanez468 » Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:38 am

Way ta' go Vicky!! BTW, I had the same problem as ginstl did. Wouldn't play. Says "The input media format is invalid".ibanez468

jh
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by jh » Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:16 am

I know a solution! Go to http://www.winamp.com/ download winamp and make it your default player. HTHbtw. Nice Metallica cover Vicky - JH

paults
Impressive
Impressive

Post by paults » Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:16 am

Those are great tracks- congrats!

vicky
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by vicky » Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:31 am

thanks ...it's also great to listen to the others' songs that got forwarded on the listing...I'm confused about the trouble you guys had with playing the songs....should I be doing something different when I post the songs?is this related to the type of mp3?jh....am i supposed to download that winamp....I don't want people to have to download anything to listen....I'm new-ish here.....I've noticed some people are able to post a link directly to the song....Thanks so much.....Vickysorry 'bout broken shift key....

jh
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by jh » Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:13 am

I don´t know what´s causing that, I guess the problem is in the media player. I´m using winamp and everything works well.Quote:jh....am i supposed to download that winamp....Nope, unless you want to - JH

tinozigzag
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by tinozigzag » Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:08 am

I Love your music.Congratulation on the forwards.TINO