2 Investigative Forwards.

Got a forward? Wanna brag about it? Post it up.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

MRasmussen
Active
Active

2 Investigative Forwards.

Post by MRasmussen » Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:39 am

Hi everyone.

Here are 2 investigative forwards from the listing below.

https://s.disco.ac/mwanyzobdnya

Enjoy

Best regards

Michael

INVESTIGATIVE TENSION INSTRUMENTAL CUES are needed by the CEO of a Production Music Library with placements in TV, Film, Commercials, and Trailers.
Please listen to the following references given to us by the client to get an idea of what might work for this pitch:

Crime Watch Daily (From 0:45 – 1:26)

Dateline NBC (From 0:01 – 0:16)

Please submit dramatic, suspenseful Instrumental Cues that could support a variety of Investigative and/or Crime-based scenes. Your submissions should have a sound, style, and production values that would be considered current for the standards of today’s TV Crime Dramas, and can incorporate instrumentation like (but not limited to) strings, pads, percussive accents, piano, etc.

Craft your Cue around a simple melodic idea that’s suspenseful and tension-filled, while adding new layers of instrumentation as it progresses to create dynamics, interest, and forward momentum. Be sure to keep your Cue on the simple side, and remember that this is all about setting the mood!

All submissions should be between 1.5 and 2 minutes long, give or take. Non-Faded, button/stinger endings are recommended. Do NOT copy the referenced tracks in any way, shape, or form. Use them only as a general guide for tempo, tone, and overall vibe. Broadcast Quality is needed.

Tunesmith
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Re: 2 Investigative Forwards.

Post by Tunesmith » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:07 am

WTG Michael! They are great! I wish you a nice ride with these in placement land!

I see you are using Disco!

Best,
Linda C

MRasmussen
Active
Active

Post by MRasmussen » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:06 am

Thanks Linda.

They said at the Rally that Disco is the new thing, so I jumped right in.

Michael

MikeC
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Post by MikeC » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:03 am

Hey Michael-Nice cues wish you well with them! I like you am using Disco and I have a web site trying yo figure out if I need both
and which one to get rid of? If you have any input I would appreciate it- Again Congratulations!
MikeC

MRasmussen
Active
Active

Post by MRasmussen » Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:58 pm

Hi Mike

I am using both Disco and a website.
I am using my own .com website and e-mail for presentation and business cards.
To present playlists of my work to companies and libraries I use Disco. It is a great way to make make your tracks look good, and it is super easy to setup and use.
I will continue with both in the future, because I believe Disco will be standard in a short time.

Best regards
Michael