3 forwards from one listing!

Got a forward? Wanna brag about it? Post it up.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

Casey H
King of the World
King of the World

Re: 3 forwards from one listing!

Post by Casey H » Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:14 am

Quote:Well Done! 3 from the start! Have you tried labels? Maybe you should go for it! This is a strong indication you have what it takes! Congratulations bro! We all know what it is like to spend countless hours perfecting a song.Right? thumbs up for this guy! Please use a more readable font color... If you could submit directly to labels (they don't generally take unsolicited submissions), you wouldn't need TAXI or any other service!!! Casey

doctoreternal
Active
Active

Post by doctoreternal » Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:20 am

Quote:If you could submit directly to labels (they don't generally take unsolicited submissions), you wouldn't need TAXI or any other service!!! CaseyTrue. My trick is going to be finding the ones that need large-scale orchestral music, which is my specialty.I am joining Dispatch today, so hopefully I'll see something there.Dr.E

jeffe
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by jeffe » Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:32 am

Quote:Quote:Well Done! 3 from the start! Have you tried labels? Maybe you should go for it! This is a strong indication you have what it takes! Congratulations bro! We all know what it is like to spend countless hours perfecting a song.Right? thumbs up for this guy! Please use a more readable font color... If you could submit directly to labels (they don't generally take unsolicited submissions), you wouldn't need TAXI or any other service!!! Casey...and there's me thinking it was my eyes going weird.
It's been said that I have Murderous eyes.

sgs4u
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by sgs4u » Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:45 am

Quote:Quote:Please use a more readable font color... If you could submit directly to labels (they don't generally take unsolicited submissions), you wouldn't need TAXI or any other service!!! Casey...and there's me thinking it was my eyes going weird. when you're over 40, it is your eyes. murderous and far sighted!! but totalfailure is 97 years old

sgs4u
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by sgs4u » Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:54 am

Quote: finding the ones that need large-scale orchestral music, which is my specialty.I am joining Dispatch today, so hopefully I'll see something there.Dr.E I listened to your stuff when you first joined. It was obvious you have a good thing going, and you're going to do well with your music. Congrats man, but could you get the tattoo on your taxi forum pic as well? Dispatch is maybe 5-10 extra listings per week. It hasn't been my focus to notice large scale orchestral music in the listings, but I haven't seen many. There will be other things in the dispatch listings that'll make it worth your while, especially being so gifted. Now there would be a dispatch challenge worthy of note - Large scale orchestra music,15 - 30 minutes required, with a turnaround time of 2 days. Broadjam better be operating well that day!! steve

arkjack
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by arkjack » Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:00 am

If you move your head real fast while reading totalfailure's post it makes really cool trails.....

sgs4u
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by sgs4u » Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:36 am

Quote:If you move your head real fast while reading totalfailure's post it makes really cool trails.....Quote: when you're over 40, it is YOUR eyes. how old are you Ark?steve

jeffe
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by jeffe » Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:36 am

Quote:Quote:...and there's me thinking it was my eyes going weird. when you're over 40, it is your eyes. murderous and far sighted!! but totalfailure is 97 years oldTalking about me again Steve
It's been said that I have Murderous eyes.

arkjack
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by arkjack » Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:43 am

[/quote]how old are you Ark?steve[/quote]Thank you for your question .... need to know more about the question"how old are you?'... do you mean physically, ....mentally..... is there a younger woman involved??.... At this point in tax season.... I'm physically 84.... mentally ... don't know... getting dementia.... by the time I get to the beach in June I'll be down to 39.... maybe younger.... depends on the scenery.... knyuck knyuck knyuck......ArkJack

mazz
Total Pro
Total Pro

Post by mazz » Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:53 pm

Congratulations man! From one Orchestral guy to the next, great stuff. Keep going!Mazz
Evocative Music For Media

imagine if John Williams and Trent Reznor met at Bernard Hermann's for lunch and Brian Eno was the head chef!
http://www.johnmazzei.com
http://www.taxi.com/johnmazzei

it's not the gear, it's the ear!