3 forwards from one listing!

Got a forward? Wanna brag about it? Post it up.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

doctoreternal
Active
Active

3 forwards from one listing!

Post by doctoreternal » Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:59 pm

My very first submission to taxi has had all three songs forwarded!http://www.broadjam.com/DoctorEternalSongs were Fireside, Mediation and Exodus (click on 'All 6 songs').Thanks taxi!Dr.Ehttp://www.TuringShop.com

hummingbird
Total Pro
Total Pro

Re: 3 forwards from one listing!

Post by hummingbird » Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:51 pm

Quote:My very first submission to taxi has had all three songs forwarded!http://www.broadjam.com/DoctorEternalSongs were Fireside, Mediation and Exodus (click on 'All 6 songs').Thanks taxi!Dr.Ehttp://www.TuringShop.comCongrats!!! What listing was it?
"As we are creative beings, our lives become our works of art." (Julia Cameron)

Shy Singer-Songwriter Blog

Vikki Flawith Music Website

jeffe
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by jeffe » Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:30 pm

Well done. I wnt to have a listen, but could only get one of them to play.Sounded pretty good to me.
It's been said that I have Murderous eyes.

doctoreternal
Active
Active

Post by doctoreternal » Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:07 am

Quote:Congrats!!! What listing was it?It was listing S070308IN (Drama Instrumentals).Dr.E

mixopenta
Impressive
Impressive

Post by mixopenta » Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:28 am

I Also had all 3 songs forwarded for this listing! My first forward this year, came exactly in the nick of time. Overall review said:"Excellent skills and musical awareness, film music vocabulary,, we'll forward with pleasure"That made my day!

Casey H
King of the World
King of the World

Post by Casey H » Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:32 am

Congrats!! If you can, please post the text of the listing... I think it's great for people to read the descriptions while listening to songs that were forwarded... Casey

lsp
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Post by lsp » Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:22 am

Congrats Dr. E!!!We got forwards on this listing as well.We have been a member since December 2006. This was our first instrumental effort.Three tunes, 3 forwards.Very nice comments from Listener #27....Good Luck to all!!

doctoreternal
Active
Active

Post by doctoreternal » Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:24 am

Quote:Congrats!! If you can, please post the text of the listing... I think it's great for people to read the descriptions while listening to songs that were forwarded... CaseyHere's the complete listing:A new Music Library specializing in drama music only needs a wide variety of DRAMA INSTRUMENTALS for projects including TV, promos, trailers, advertising, industrials and scoring. They're seeking dark/moody type tracks that would work well in dramatic scenes of all kinds. He's open to styles such as Traditional Orchestral, Modern Orchestral, Rock, Electronic, and Jazz. They don't want anything happy or comedic. Tracks need to be 0:30 -- 2:00 in length. They offer an exclusive deal and split all monies 50/50 with the writer. They also offer a reversion clause and pay up-front money for your tracks -- typically $100-$300 per, depending upon length and quality. Broadcast quality needed. Please submit two to three songs online or per CD. All submissions will be screened and critiqued by TAXI and must be received no later than March 8, 2007.TAXI # S070308INDr.E

doctoreternal
Active
Active

Post by doctoreternal » Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:26 am

Quote:Well Done! 3 from the start! Have you tried labels? Maybe you should go for it! This is a strong indication you have what it takes!What do you mean, submit my music directly to labels? Do you know of any that would be into my style?Dr.E

mixopenta
Impressive
Impressive

Post by mixopenta » Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:30 am

I was so overwhelmed by my own forward, I totally forgot to congratulate you Doctor E! Well done, and best of luck