3 SONGS YESTERDAY !!!

Did you get a deal through TAXI? Lets hear about it!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

bleuciel
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

3 SONGS YESTERDAY !!!

Post by bleuciel » Wed May 07, 2008 10:22 am

Yesterday was a very nice one. I had a deal for 3 songs in a music library of L.A. where I have a foot in a door opened by Taxi, thanks a lot TAXI one more time. I've signed 2 vocal songs and an instrumental. Here is one of them: it's an old style French pop a la Edith Piaf. There is an English translation of the meaning of the French Lyrics. Hope you'll enjoy! TU N'Y ES POUR RIENwww.taximusic.com/song.php?song_id=127422&stream=1TY N’Y ES POUR RIEN(Lyrics: Johanne Rondeau – Music: Jean Custeau, © copyright 2008, SOCAN)ENGLISH TRANSLATION OF THE MEANING OF FRENCH LYRICSYOU HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ITOn a platform in a station my dream endedOur goodbyes fell in sad, trampled tattersTomorrow doesn’t exist anymore, my sorrow is absoluteThere is left in my heart this uprooted loveThis voice calling you, is it your destinyYour siren’s song, you might have imagined itWill you find your peace where I am excludedWhat to do with the future we had designedYou have nothing to do with it, it was your eyes that lied to meI believed my tomorrows to be matched with your tomorrowsI remain like an unloved child that is punishedYou had nothing to do with it, it was your eyes that lied to meYou had nothing to do with it, it was your eyes that lied to meMy sleepless nights stretch late into the morningIce has replaced the fire in the chimneyWhy did I have to set my heartOn the only Don Quixote who did not want a DulcineaYou have nothing to do with it, it was your hands that lied to meThey painted pictures that are now mere graffitiThey took from my body a mistaken giftYou had nothing to do with it, it was your hands that lied to meYou had nothing to do with it, it was your hands that lied to meYou have nothing to do with it, it was your lips that lied to meFeeding me with the hope that my appetite longed forI want to confess, I will be repentantYou have nothing to do with it, it was I who lied to myselfYou have nothing to do with it, it was I who lied to myself
Jean Custeau / bleuciel@mail.com

tedsingingfox
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: 3 SONGS YESTERDAY !!!

Post by tedsingingfox » Wed May 07, 2008 10:38 am

Way to go, y'all. That's how it's done.congrats.Ted
The truest of tears
Seem to me to be the ones
Shed in gratitude
-Haiku by TF, 1982

squids
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by squids » Fri May 09, 2008 3:49 pm

Bonjour, Jean!And the hits keep comin' !!! Well done, as always, consistently great work. I LOVE your lyrics. So romantic. It's got to be the whole French thing. Hot!! Big fan,Squids

mer
Impressive
Impressive

Post by mer » Mon May 12, 2008 12:53 am

Beautiful!--Mer

bleuciel
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Post by bleuciel » Mon May 12, 2008 10:44 am

Hi!Thanks a lot, Ted, Squids and Mer!