4 Song Deal

Did you get a deal through TAXI? Lets hear about it!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

kurtkreimier
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

4 Song Deal

Post by kurtkreimier » Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:12 am

Hello All,Wednesday night I came home from work and had a contract from a large west coast based production music library waiting in email. The contract covers 4 songs and I am still working with them on several more that I am hopeful they will pick up. Although the deal is not the result of a forward it did come as a direct result of a contact I made at the Road Rally last November.A Big Thanks to all of you who have responded to my questions and just taken the time to participate here. I have learned alot from all of you just by browsing and reading through the various threads, not to mention listening to all of the great music. Also a Big Thanks to Taxi for the many opportunities they provide and for putting together an event as outstanding as the Road Rally is every year.Kurt

bleuciel
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Re: 4 Song Deal

Post by bleuciel » Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:33 am

Hi Kurt !Big CONGRATS for your deal. Wish you some placements very soon.Good Luck !
Jean Custeau / bleuciel@mail.com

gitarrero
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by gitarrero » Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:18 am

sounds good, congrats!
production, composition & stringed instruments

jeffgreenleaf
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by jeffgreenleaf » Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:40 am

Congratz on your deal!

liamkelly
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by liamkelly » Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:58 am

Jun 6, 2008, 8:12am, kurtkreimier wrote:Hello All,Wednesday night I came home from work and had a contract from a large west coast based production music library waiting in email. The contract covers 4 songs and I am still working with them on several more that I am hopeful they will pick up. Although the deal is not the result of a forward it did come as a direct result of a contact I made at the Road Rally last November.A Big Thanks to all of you who have responded to my questions and just taken the time to participate here. I have learned alot from all of you just by browsing and reading through the various threads, not to mention listening to all of the great music. Also a Big Thanks to Taxi for the many opportunities they provide and for putting together an event as outstanding as the Road Rally is every year.KurtExcellent, Kurt. Well done

allends
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by allends » Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:06 am

Jun 6, 2008, 8:12am, kurtkreimier wrote:Although the deal is not the result of a forward it did come as a direct result of a contact I made at the Road Rally last November.Forwards.... Road Rallies... It's all Taxi! Mega Congrats on your deal, Kurt!! -Allen