A LOT of birthdays on Jan 1

A cozy place to hang out and discuss all things music.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

Mark Kaufman
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: A LOT of birthdays on Jan 1

Post by Mark Kaufman » Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:33 pm

Quote:No offense to Aries or Virgos but everyone knows that for sheer passion, Scorpios rock the planet! Nov 4. P.S. to Casey: This is so nerdy, I'm all covered in geek ovah heah. Scorpios are HOT! I married one, and things are...real fine.

Casey H
King of the World
King of the World

Post by Casey H » Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:19 pm

Quote:No offense to Aries or Virgos but everyone knows that for sheer passion, Scorpios rock the planet! Nov 4. P.S. to Casey: This is so nerdy, I'm all covered in geek ovah heah. Hey! We Sagittarius men are not exactly chopped liver, you know!!! I hope you had a chance to wash off all the geek... LOL cAsEy

tedsingingfox
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by tedsingingfox » Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:28 pm

First off, let me say how CKBarlow's post was the BEST, from a purely entertainment standpoint.But VIRGOS RULE!!!!! This entire planet would fall to pieces without us. Sept. 14th. (Me and Joey Heatherton. Eeyouuuu!!!)Wow. That's me and Anne and CK ... all Virgos and all in New Mexico. No wonder this state ROCKS like it does.....
The truest of tears
Seem to me to be the ones
Shed in gratitude
-Haiku by TF, 1982

jchitty
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by jchitty » Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:43 pm

Hmmm, after reading this thread, it seems like me and most of the people here are Virgos.Do they have a 'dot' for that? I match well with Scorpios though...most of my friends are of that persuasion.

jh
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by jh » Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:04 am

Quote:However, you may wish to note that I share a birthday with folks like Oprah Winfrey, Tom Selleck and Germaine Greer. Aquarians rock!! I´ve to agree And don´t forget: Alicia KeysSean KingstonShakiraJustin TimberlakeDr. DreMozartHeather GrahamMischa BartonTiffani ThiessenKelly HuDenise RichardsJennifer AnistonParis HiltonBrandyEdward Van HalenAshton KutcherAxl RoseVince NeilSarah McLachlanPhil CollinsBob MarleyHenry RollinsTony IommiCliff BurtonSmokey RobinsonDon & Phil EverlyChris RockYoko OnoChristina RicciMichael JordanJohn TravoltaJames DeanWayne GretzkyRonald ReaganBabe RuthJules VerneAbraham LincolnCharles DarwinFranklin RooseveltNicolaus CopernicusGalileoThomas Edison...just to name a "few" and I share my birthday with:Alice CooperKimberly Wyatt (Pussycat Dolls) Gavin DeGrawNatalie Imbrugliaand Noodles (The Offspring)- JH

Casey H
King of the World
King of the World

Post by Casey H » Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:48 am

Quote:However, you may wish to note that I share a birthday with folks like Oprah Winfrey, Tom Selleck and Germaine Greer. I think I'd rather share their money...

jchitty
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by jchitty » Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:02 am

Quote:Jan 29th. Strangely enough, the same birthday as my mom's oldest sister (my aunt). When my sister was pregnant & due in early February, I kept urging her to help out with the family trend & have the baby a couple of days early, but she didn't cooperate.However, you may wish to note that I share a birthday with folks like Oprah Winfrey, Tom Selleck and Germaine Greer. Aquarians rock!! I can see you sharing a birthday with Oprah Winfrey because you are very wise like her. However, I share a birthday with George Wallace, the former segregationist govenor of Alabama. Yikes! But I also share a birthday with Leonard Bernstein and Sean Connery, so that evens it out.

squids
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by squids » Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:55 pm

Quote:Quote:No offense to Aries or Virgos but everyone knows that for sheer passion, Scorpios rock the planet! Nov 4. P.S. to Casey: This is so nerdy, I'm all covered in geek ovah heah. Scorpios are HOT! I married one, and things are...real fine. Dang right!! It takes a special man to keep one too. That's a fact, not jes a promotion!

squids
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by squids » Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:56 pm

Quote:Quote:No offense to Aries or Virgos but everyone knows that for sheer passion, Scorpios rock the planet! Nov 4. P.S. to Casey: This is so nerdy, I'm all covered in geek ovah heah. I hope you had a chance to wash off all the geek... LOL cAsEy All clean and spiffy......I jes caught the edge of it!