We're putting YOU in the drivers seat!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

Ted
Impressive
Impressive

Re: A MINIMALIST X-mess

Post by Ted » Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:15 pm

I like that one, Tom. Kinda makes me picture a comical scene in a movie where the sun comes up on Christmas day and people are about to wake up but something has gone totally awry, and the shit is about to hit the fan.

JohnDroese
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Post by JohnDroese » Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:29 pm

CTWF wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:02 pm
I think I will submit this. The screener should have a good time, too!
You will get the standard critic....."sounds overly quantized and you need to upgrade your sample library sorry this doesn't meet the broadcast quality this listing demands"

Robertj64
Impressive
Impressive

Post by Robertj64 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:57 am

JohnDroese wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:29 pm
CTWF wrote:
You will get the standard critic....."sounds overly quantized and you need to upgrade your sample library sorry this doesn't meet the broadcast quality this listing demands"

While I agree that the samples may be slightly dated....the over-quantized does not tell you the producer anything specific or what you can compare it to. It is possible that it is overly-quantized but not all libraries out there have the same standards. I would check out the libraries online and see what they have placed in their roster. It will give you a much more accurate reading of where you need to be. Some libraries do a lot of Christmas and some do not. Research is needed.

Robertj64
Impressive
Impressive

Post by Robertj64 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:58 am

Robertj64 wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:57 am
JohnDroese wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:29 pm
CTWF wrote:

While I agree that the samples may be slightly dated....the over-quantized comments from the screeners et al do not tell you the producer anything specific or what you can compare it to. It is possible that it is overly-quantized but not all libraries out there have the same standards. I would check out the libraries online and see what they have placed in their roster. It will give you a much more accurate reading of where you need to be. Some libraries do a lot of Christmas and some do not. Research is needed.

BuzzReed
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Re: A MINIMALIST X-mess feat. Choir of Freaks

Post by BuzzReed » Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:35 pm

Gives John Tesh a run for his money!