Help me understand please!

Liked your review? Rave about it! Hated it, let us know!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

BrentWhiten
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Re: Help me understand please!

Post by BrentWhiten » Sun Jan 28, 2024 7:16 pm

Great track!
Thanks!
Brent Whiten

minoruchan
Impressive
Impressive

Post by minoruchan » Sun Jan 28, 2024 8:52 pm

Thanks for sharing the track. Unfortunately, my impressions are pretty much the same as the screener.
I don't think the intro is long, but I thought the electric metal feel loop was too busy. I think this song would work even without this, and it would be simpler and more easily accepted.
Also, the final part leading up to the ending is a bit long, so in order to keep the listeners interested and tied to the sofa, I think they need to shorten the final part or make some improvements to that part. thought. Build-up is very important for songs that are used in top business.
The lesson I learned from Taxi Music is that complex tracks are never placed. I think it's important not to cram too much of what you want into a song.

melodea
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by melodea » Tue Jan 30, 2024 10:14 pm

BrentWhiten wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2024 7:16 pm
Great track!
Thanks Brent!
[glow][/glow]Melodea a.k.a. Chris Moser

melodea
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by melodea » Tue Jan 30, 2024 10:23 pm

minoruchan wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2024 8:52 pm
Thanks for sharing the track. Unfortunately, my impressions are pretty much the same as the screener.
I don't think the intro is long, but I thought the electric metal feel loop was too busy. I think this song would work even without this, and it would be simpler and more easily accepted.
Also, the final part leading up to the ending is a bit long, so in order to keep the listeners interested and tied to the sofa, I think they need to shorten the final part or make some improvements to that part. thought. Build-up is very important for songs that are used in top business.
The lesson I learned from Taxi Music is that complex tracks are never placed. I think it's important not to cram too much of what you want into a song.
Thanks for your comment. You’re absolutely right with the simplicity of tracks for sync. But the point here is that the listing mentioned was like most of the previous listing with same refs where my tracks with similar if not equal structure were forwarded. I criticized the fact, that it was not evident by reading the brief that this particular listing was so different from similar ones in the past.

BrianCullen
Active
Active

Post by BrianCullen » Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:32 am

Great track and an interesting discussion, thanks,
https://www.youtube.com/@briancullenmusic
https://www.taxi.com/members/briancullen
Irishman living in Japan since 1991 - always interested in collaboration of various kinds.

melodea
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by melodea » Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:07 am

BrianCullen wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:32 am
Great track and an interesting discussion, thanks,
Thanks Brian!