Ad Topic

Did you get a deal through TAXI? Lets hear about it!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

tomsheehan

Ad Topic

Post by tomsheehan » Wed Apr 14, 2004 5:34 pm

I think Johnny Action Figure (Taxi member Chris Sheehan) is a good story. While they've gotten a bunch of Forwards and some really rave reviews from Taxi screeners, they haven't yet connected on a deal beyond a placement for a television library. At the same time, I think they've learned more from the Reviews and particularly the Returns--feedback that has been candid, constructive and very helpful. They've just released their first indie record and are getting ready to tour this summer. They're already busy writing their second record, having taken to heart what they've learned through Taxi. At just 19 years old, Taxi has already played a very important part in Johnny Action Figure's development as songwriters and as a band.

gerrel
Active
Active

Re: Ad Topic

Post by gerrel » Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:21 am

I wanted to hear of the "Real Successes"....Like someone landing a big contract and is soon to be in the studio recording there album. These comments are cool. But it seem like there are none that reveal someone getting a big deal. I see the comments on the site of people getting them....is it really true what Mike said...that phenomenally when taxi get people signed they forget the little people. If its true. That sucks. because people can realy be encouraged reading a post like that. I make a vow to all my Membership Conrads...if "I" get signed to a big deal I promise to leave the story on the site so taxi can have "Alumini Pictures" of people who got signed and I be one:"Taxi Alumini Class of 2006 Gerrel with so and so and such and such after signing a deal with blah blah blah!" -GerrEL