Amazing Book for Singers!

Yep. Drop your super cool ego and beg for fans!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

oiselle

Amazing Book for Singers!

Post by oiselle » Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:59 am

Hello all! I've been a Taxi member for a couple years but never actually crossed over to the forum... So this is my first post cause I wanted to share with you the news of an incredible book being released today. It is for singers mostly and musicians. I have a lot of faith in it: Raise Your Voice II by Jaime Vendera. You will be happy to know that nearly 60 companies, rock stars and vocal coaches including myself collaborated in one way or another to this amazing book. We've all come together and created a "Super Singer's Package" for people who buy the book today.Jaime Vendera wanted to give everyone the chance to own all of the products hat that he endorses either for free or at a discount. So, every company he endorses has offered items such as discounts, free downloads, free sprays, lozenges and teas, free voice tips, a free workout DVD AND even a free wineglass for those brave enough to try and break it...by voice;)To learn about Raise Your Voice, the new system designed to strengthen the voice to sing lower, higher, louder, longer and stronger, click this link-http://www.raiseyourvoicebook.com/ryvbpromo.htmlTo see the list of thousands of dollars of bonuses and discounts AND the Super Singer’s Giveaway package (worth over $2000) click this link-http://www.raiseyourvoicebook.com/bonusoffer.htmlYou won't be disappointed!Valerie Bastien

hummingbird
Total Pro
Total Pro

Re: Amazing Book for Singers!

Post by hummingbird » Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:15 am

As a vocal teacher and singer, I'm often asked to recommend books about singing. You couldn't learn ballet from a book, or how to be a concert pianist from a book, there are just too many things that could be misunderstood or done incorrectly because you don't have live feedback. I say the same thing my maestro said -- a) anyone *can* learn to sing; b) you cannot learn to sing from a book. Hummin'bird
"As we are creative beings, our lives become our works of art." (Julia Cameron)

Shy Singer-Songwriter Blog

Vikki Flawith Music Website

oiselle

Re: Amazing Book for Singers!

Post by oiselle » Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:09 am

Nobody said that books for musicians should replace live teachers but they can be a great help. They can enhance your learning experience and educate you on the nature of your instrument. You can also learn a great deal about the voice and its anatomy, health, how to handle stress of performance, great exercise suggestions and strategies, read about others experience with voice etc... And yes, voice placement can be thought through books up to some degree. The list can go on and on. A good writer with point you to the right direction the same way a "live" teacher can have a total opposite effect and also destroy your instrument. Basically finding a balance between both of them is the key.