...and the next deal..

Did you get a deal through TAXI? Lets hear about it!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

gitarrero
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

...and the next deal..

Post by gitarrero » Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:19 am

...ok, ok.... initially I meant it as a joke when I wrote that I may only post every couple of month with a summary of the deals through taxi that I get in that time.actually I think I will do that if it goes on like that.... just opened my email and tadaaaaaaaaaaaa - another deal offer for a classical solo-guitar piece I've written. a direct result from a taxi-forward.plus, I did some music and the whole mixing for a making-of from a swiss movie - yesterday I was told that the movie is nominated for EVERY cathegorie possible in switzerland (this happens quite rarely)....must be my run of luck... what's left to say - as always: THANK YOU Taxi! thanks michael, david, and the whole staff!cheers,martin
production, composition & stringed instruments

ragani
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: ...and the next deal..

Post by ragani » Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:52 am

Hey Martin!!WOWOWOWOW!!!! Congratulations on ANOTHER great deal for you!! Wish I had met you at the Rally this year-- you've got some great things going for you, and it's a real inspiration!! Keep posting your summary of deals-- it's a real inspiration to read! Even if it is only every couple of months and only about your deals... LOL! BIG cheers of congrats to you!Raags
"Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it..." - Goethe
http://www.RaganiWorld.com - Turn the World to Love®
http://www.taximusic.com/hosting/home.php?artist=ragani

jh
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by jh » Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:37 am

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Martin the "Deal Magnet" Let´s hope there´re some deals left for me ...hmmm...maybe my spam filter is filtering out my deals

paults
Impressive
Impressive

Post by paults » Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:57 am

Congrats!What kind of listing was the solo guitar piece written for? Sometimes its nice to turn everything else off, and just play.

gitarrero
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by gitarrero » Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:07 am

Quote:Congrats!What kind of listing was the solo guitar piece written for? Sometimes its nice to turn everything else off, and just play.I will check this out when I'm at home. as far as I recall it was something like "dramatical music"... "solo instruments (guitar, piano) are ok".cheers,martin
production, composition & stringed instruments

daniel481
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by daniel481 » Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:11 am

Congratulations man!

Casey H
King of the World
King of the World

Post by Casey H » Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:19 am

Congrats Marty!!!! How much are you charging for a pint of your blood? Way to go!!! Casey

dgolding
Impressive
Impressive

Post by dgolding » Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:34 am

Brilliant news
It's a fine line between a thick soup and stew.

hummingbird
Total Pro
Total Pro

Post by hummingbird » Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:45 am

Quote:...ok, ok.... initially I meant it as a joke when I wrote that I may only post every couple of month with a summary of the deals through taxi that I get in that time.actually I think I will do that if it goes on like that.... just opened my email and tadaaaaaaaaaaaa - another deal offer for a classical solo-guitar piece I've written. a direct result from a taxi-forward.plus, I did some music and the whole mixing for a making-of from a swiss movie - yesterday I was told that the movie is nominated for EVERY cathegorie possible in switzerland (this happens quite rarely)....must be my run of luck... what's left to say - as always: THANK YOU Taxi! thanks michael, david, and the whole staff!cheers,martinWow CONGRATULATIONS, Martin!!! I think that's fantastic. Kudos to you for all your hard work and dedication!hugsHummin'bird
"As we are creative beings, our lives become our works of art." (Julia Cameron)

Shy Singer-Songwriter Blog

Vikki Flawith Music Website

ciskokidd
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by ciskokidd » Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:10 am

GOOOOOOOOOOO MARTIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Well done! My jealousy meter is in the red! Congratulations man and keep it going. I think we're at 9 now and the betting is getting furious on when Martin will hit the big 10.All the best,Cisco