Are You In Los Angeles? Let's Collab!

Find people to work with!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

misterphoneman

Are You In Los Angeles? Let's Collab!

Post by misterphoneman » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:00 am

Hey out there! I'm a new Taxi member based in San Fernando Valley. Still trying to get a lay of the land but I'm down to collaborate with other musicians, singers, writers, producers etc. My area of expertise is mostly Urban, Pop, Pop Rock, R&B, Singer/Songwriter, Hip Hop, (potential) EDM and anything that calls for an electronic vibe but also incorporating guitar and live drums as I see fit. So yeah, I'm all over the place! lol Basically I would classify my catalogue as anything that city dwellers from Generation X on down through Millennials would enjoy.

My preference would be to work in person but I'm open to other situations if we figure out an arrangement that makes sense for everyone involved. I've got a pretty decent Pro Tools HD home studio setup with nice mics, a live drum set fully mic'ed at all times, a nice synth collection, vintage '74 Rhodes and Wurly. If necessary, I also have a very capable SWR 350x bass head with a Marcus Miller Fender Jazz bass and a Line 6 Vetta II with a Jackson Rhoads Flying V guitar for anyone who would prefer to not lug gear across town!

At the moment I personally have a need for bass guitar, lead guitar, lyric collaboration and vocals (mostly female but some male as well). I've got other avenues outside of the Taxi realm to get songs placed with recording artists if I had the material on hand. I really just need a bit of assistance getting some of my extensive unfinished library to a point that it is presentable to shop.

I'm also open to bartering discussions, whatever! Let's talk!

-Scott

LiamWade

Re: Are You In Los Angeles? Let's Collab!

Post by LiamWade » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:22 pm

Hi Scott. I'm not in LA but I'm close. I visit often. Can I possibly hear some of the music you've been making?
Thanks Liam

DanWessels
Active
Active

Re: Are You In Los Angeles? Let's Collab!

Post by DanWessels » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:51 am

Just seeing this now! I'm another SFV resident, and looking to do more TAXI stuff. I'm mainly play piano for theater stuff around LA, and it doesn't sound like you need keys, but I know enough guitar and bass to be dangerous :P

PM me if you'd like to meet up sometime!