Hang with your friends from the TAXI TV Chat Room and discuss the episodes

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

TAXIstaff
Impressive
Impressive

Ask Michael Anything On This Week's TAXI TV

Post by TAXIstaff » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:39 pm

Ask Michael Anything On This Week's TAXI TV

Broadcasting Live 4 Hours Earlier This Week!

Click the link below to watch Monday at 12 pm Pacific

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_tPg2Pv7lo

3pm Eastern (EST) / 2pm Central (CST) / 12pm Pacific (PST) 8pm London (GMT) / 7am Sydney (AEDT)

Dear Songwriters, Composers, and Artists,

Here's your chance to ask me something I might have missed in the chat during a recent episode! Throw anything at me, and I'll do my best to give you a great answer.

Ask me about anything – from TAXI-specific questions, to engineering or production questions, to music business questions, to music industry business etiquette queries, to questions about TAXI's screening/A&R process, to film/TV music questions (songs and instrumentals), to TAXI Road Rally questions, to just about anything else you can think of!

There’s no reasonable question that I won’t answer – even at the risk of embarrassing myself!

Your Best Chance to Get Your Question Answered:
Email your questions to taxitv@taxi.com no later than 10 am PST on Monday, November 22nd.

Click the link below to watch Monday at 12 pm Pacific.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_tPg2Pv7lo

To Join the Live Chat During the Broadcast…
You’ll need to be signed up to YouTube (FREE) and be logged in to be able to join in on the chat during the show. Go to youtube.com and click the "Sign In" link in the upper right-hand corner of the page and fill out the short form to join. If you have a Gmail account, you’ll be able to associate your YouTube account with it!

3pm Eastern (EST) / 2pm Central (CST) / 12pm Pacific (PST) 8pm London (GMT) / 7am Sydney (AEDT)

See you on the show,
Michael