Brian Jackson

Got a gig? Looking to Gig? Post it up!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

slotter
Impressive
Impressive

Brian Jackson

Post by slotter » Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:53 pm

The Bottle, It's your world, Save the children, Home is where the hatred is, Johannesburg and more!All these great songs and more where written by Brian Jackson and Gil Scot-Heron.Brian will be playing 3 dates in Spain with me and my band (Fast3) next week. If anyones in Spain or even Europe and if you are a fan of this living legend of soul music, then don't miss these gigs.You can check dates and hear some audio from last years gigs on my myspacewww.myspace.com/davidphilips

liamkelly
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: Brian Jackson

Post by liamkelly » Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:50 pm

Dec 10, 2008, 2:53pm, slotter wrote:The Bottle, It's your world, Save the children, Home is where the hatred is, Johannesburg and more!All these great songs and more where written by Brian Jackson and Gil Scot-Heron.Brian will be playing 3 dates in Spain with me and my band (Fast3) next week. If anyones in Spain or even Europe and if you are a fan of this living legend of soul music, then don't miss these gigs.You can check dates and hear some audio from last years gigs on my myspacewww.myspace.com/davidphilipsOh man... awesome You guys playing Barca? Where?

slotter
Impressive
Impressive

Re: Brian Jackson

Post by slotter » Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:31 am

Hey LiamJamboree on the 18th mate! Can't wait.. I love playin with this guy.Only trouble is... guest list is a bit full. If you wanna come I can let ya know about the list closer to the date (people almost always drop out.) Hope to see you there.HugsD