BRIT/INDIE POP-ROCK

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

twilsbach
Impressive
Impressive

BRIT/INDIE POP-ROCK

Post by twilsbach » Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:31 am

Howdy all. I'd love to hear anything that was submitted to the listing below. I have something I'm working on that I didn't get finished in time (which is a theme with me). Just curious to hear exactly how other people interpreted this. BRIT ROCK/INDIE POP-ROCK INSTRUMENTALS NEEDED QUICKLY by a successful Production Music Library with tons of Major Network TV and Feature Film placements. This company would like the sound of the UK to come through on these instrumental tracks - though that reference might be vague, you could think in the range of Coldplay, Keane, Snow Patrol, Radiohead, Travis, etc. for some direction. You do NOT need to be from the UK - it's only a general sound/tone preference. Alt Rock/Indie Pop-Rock approaches that stray away from these references a bit will also be considered - if it's hip and current, send it in! These tracks need to sound like radio-ready songs with the vocals stripped away - in other words, NO VOCALS for this one please! The tracks should have a lot of dynamic variation and movement, excitement and cutting-edge forward momentum. The tracks can range from 1-4 minutes long and be sure the recordings are Broadcast Quality (great home recordings should be fine). Please submit 1-3 Instrumentals online or per CD. All submissions will be screened on a YES/NO BASIS - NO CRITIQUES FROM TAXI - and must be received no later than Noon PST on Monday, January 5, 2009. TAXI #D090105BR