CAN WE BE RIGHT IF NO ONE IS LEFT

By popular demand...

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

willyblues

CAN WE BE RIGHT IF NO ONE IS LEFT

Post by willyblues » Mon Jun 21, 2004 8:11 am

Yeah I got the Blews that don't mean I can't write other genres!Only a fool takes their government seriously! Republican, Democrat, whatever they're both like diapers and need to be changed for the same reason! - Willyblues '04CAN WE BE RIGHT IF NOBODY'S LEFTBy WILLY SENKIWSKY 6/20/04 1:30 p.m. Accoustic Protest Song Think Woodie Guthrie, William S. Burroughs, EARLY Bob Dylan, i.e., "Blowin in the Wind" days, or Tom Waits(Vs 1)*EVERYBODY* has to be rightAnd I'M SURE* you are this summer night!But what is right and wrong?Is it anymore than the makings of a song!Some will say it's been written in the bookWhat was on the cutting room floor we never had a look!If my words ever moved you this don't forgetCan anybody be right if nobody's left!(Vs 2)Here's somethin that's really not strangeBut it's a *FACT* right and wrong can change!The US once sold the bad guys gunsOnly they were good guys to someone!And they'll probably be our friendsAfter *ALLOT* of *MONEY* on them is spent!Now the bomb can turn the earth to a flaming messWhat I want to know is: can we be right if nobody's left!(Spoken)Killin for peace is like screwing for virginity!The means have nothin to do with the ends!(Vs 3)To all those corporate bossesAlways crying about your losses!And having noses held highAbout welfare folks you always cry!But when the government has something to doThere you are proposals in hand not carin who you screw!That's *CORPORATE WELFARE* I hope this is a threatI still ain't heard an answer, can we be right if no ones left!(Vs 4)I'm going to be a computer jerkAnd make a program to do your work!I know lots of people will say about timeI won't be surprised if you're in the welfare line!Maybe version 2 can do the job of presidentIt seems to me all he's doin is makin *CENTS!* (Spoken: that's with a "C!")You're willin to sell the company for the highest bidAbout your workers *IT IS YOUR* job to give a hit! (Spoken Bridge)After all is said and doneA hell of a lot more is said and *NOTHIN* done!(Outro)Now the bomb can turn the earth to a flaming messWhat I want to know is: can we be right if *NOBODY'S* left!If my words ever moved you this don't forgetCan anybody be right if *NOBODY'S* left!Stop the corporate welfare I hope this is a threatI still ain't heard an answer, can we be right if no ones left!*CAN WE BE RIGHT IF NOBODY'S IS LEFT!!!...*This song is for my father who ain't here anymore... I miss you pop!@2004 Willy Senkiwsky"The Blues are the roots, and the other music is the fruits." One of Willie Dixon's favorite sayings, from I Am The Blues by Willie Dixon with Don Snowden (DaCapo, 1989)"Simple music is the hardest music to play and blues is simple music." --Albert CollinsAlright y'all I updated my site. I got different music on the Tribute's to Muddy, Sonny Boy, Wolf, and Lightning' pages. I changed the lyrics I've had the same one's there since... I also got other pics up. So go there and sign the gawddamn guestbook y'all! http://willyblues.topcities.com/