Can you resubmit to screener

Liked your review? Rave about it! Hated it, let us know!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

muzza

Can you resubmit to screener

Post by muzza » Fri May 26, 2023 5:52 pm

So can you resubmit to a screener after making changes based on the feedback they gave. If so would they forward if good enough?

Casey H
King of the World
King of the World

Re: Can you resubmit to screener

Post by Casey H » Fri May 26, 2023 6:08 pm

muzza wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 5:52 pm
So can you resubmit to a screener after making changes based on the feedback they gave. If so would they forward if good enough?
No. You have to wait for another listing that it's a fit for.

Best,
Casey

muzza

Post by muzza » Fri May 26, 2023 6:12 pm

Thanks Casey, thought that would be the case. My return feedback is getting much better, with only minor tweaks needed. Would be so good to get the screeners feedback after making their recommended changes, cheers Murray

CTWF
Impressive
Impressive

Post by CTWF » Fri May 26, 2023 11:04 pm

muzza wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 6:12 pm
Thanks Casey, thought that would be the case. My return feedback is getting much better, with only minor tweaks needed. Would be so good to get the screeners feedback after making their recommended changes, cheers Murray
One day you will get into a library and might be able to find a home for these now improved tracks. I have a track on TV that has been a 4–times return at TAXI. Each time I improved it. :)

Tom
https://soundcloud.com/ctwf --> 0|°_°|0 <-- I am a producer/composer with TV & radio placements around the globe. -- Music is the mathematical transmitter of human emotions.

Casey H
King of the World
King of the World

Post by Casey H » Sat May 27, 2023 5:37 am

muzza wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 6:12 pm
This forum is a great place to do that. You can use the "peer to peer" section to request feedback from your Taxi peers. It's particularly useful if you post a listing with a link to you track so the feedback can be better directed. Note: To post a listing, copy/paste the TEXT of a listing, not a link, as the links don't work for others once a listing expires.

Best,
:D Casey