CD Transactions On-The-Go

Yep. Drop your super cool ego and beg for fans!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

phammond

CD Transactions On-The-Go

Post by phammond » Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:53 am

Hello Everyone:My name is Paul Hammond, an Relationship Manager with AmericaOne Merchant Services. Having had so much experience in the entertainment industry, I have devoted my marketing efforts directly towards artist, managers, and record labels like yourself. Get even more competitive and popular by virtually accepting all forms of payment no matter where you are 24/7. On-The-Go Transactions made easy. Expand upon your entire strategy by accepting every form of payment from your fanbase or clients. Introducing an revolutionary wireless terminal that looks like an cell phone. Whether you are performing, promoting at tastemaker locations, your customers will never have an excuse not to buy you CD or whatever it is that you are selling. Wireless Nurit 8000 or Way Systems are offered exclusively at AmericaOne Merchant Services. Moreover, you take control of over 95% of your profits this way. Astounding isn't it! Don't decide until you call me. To learn more or get started today, contact Paul Hammond, Relationship Manager @1-800-503-2505 ext. 5773phammond@americaonems.comWireless System Works Well For Following Industries:Talent Acts/Record LabelsTrade ShowsBeauty/Barber SalonsStreet VendorsTaxi/Limo ServicesPersonal Trainerand More!It works and it is cost-effective! Let the audience know you accept credit cards at your performances!