Find people to work with!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

DBarnett
Impressive
Impressive

Christmas Song - Sample Production Needed

Post by DBarnett » Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:19 pm

Howdy!
I’m wondering if you would be interested in working on this song I wrote a few years back with a friend
https://www.taxi.com/members/GJH3rS9kRt ... -christmas
The singer here is a WFH from Studio Pros so if we needed to change the melody or lyrics we would need to find another singer (or if you just hate the vocal as is lol)
This song would need someone who is really good with sample production, I played acoustic guitar and piano (not very good piano) on it

At this point I have 75% of the splits. My friend agreed to 25% because I paid for the Studio Pros singer. So we could make it a 37.5, 37.5 & 25% split agreement or whatever

May 7th is the deadline
Original CHRISTMAS SONGS with Male or Female Vocals are needed by a hard-working Music Library with International Distribution that's landing placements around the globe.
IMPORTANT: We are also running a TAXI Listing for Original CHRISTMAS SONGS with HIP-HOP FLAVOR as listing TAXI #S220506BT, so if your Songs are heavy on the Hip-Hop Beats, please submit there instead!
This Library is searching for Songs in a Variety of Styles that could be found on a Christmas playlist with the following references:
"Wrapped in Red" by Kelly Clarkson
"You Make It Feel Like Christmas" by Gwen Stefani & Blake Shelton
"It's Like Christmas" by The Jonas Brothers
Please send original Christmas Songs that capture the fun, joyous, warm and fuzzy feeling of the Christmas season! Catchy melodies, unforgettable choruses, engaging rhythms, and well-crafted, Christmas-oriented lyrics are all required for this pitch. Your arrangements can range stylistically, but should lean on the more traditional side of holiday music – think modern elements blended with holiday ear candy like bells, strings, piano, etc. Please steer clear of using big 808s, aggressive synths, or anything too heavy for this request. Your production and any virtual sounds or samples you use should be modern and high-quality. Expressive, well-performed vocals could be the final touch needed to get this Company excited about your tracks!

Thanks!