Classic Country Forward!

Got a forward? Wanna brag about it? Post it up.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

lsp
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Re: Classic Country Forward!

Post by lsp » Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:23 am

Understood...unless I completely misunderstood your post. I was referring to your comment "Now if I can just get one of my CONTEMPORARY ones through!" which I thought was referring to Meet Me in the Middle.Anyway, congratulations on your forward...

derekmcfarland
Impressive
Impressive

Post by derekmcfarland » Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:26 am

Apr 16, 2009, 4:23am, lsp wrote:Understood...unless I completely misunderstood your post. I was referring to your comment "Now if I can just get one of my CONTEMPORARY ones through!" which I thought was referring to Meet Me in the Middle.Anyway, congratulations on your forward...I think you meant to respond to Cam (who didn't start the thread).Just to be clear, "Fool" did NOT get forwarded, but "Pretty" did.Thanks to everyone for the feedback!!!Derek

cameron
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by cameron » Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:48 am

Apr 16, 2009, 4:23am, lsp wrote:Understood...unless I completely misunderstood your post. I was referring to your comment "Now if I can just get one of my CONTEMPORARY ones through!" which I thought was referring to Meet Me in the Middle.Anyway, congratulations on your forward...OK, sorry lsp. I misunderstood your meaning.Cam

lsp
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Post by lsp » Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:56 am

Hey Cam...no apology necessary. Thanks!