'Colour Me' - What do you think?

By popular demand...

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

evenstar

'Colour Me' - What do you think?

Post by evenstar » Fri Jul 23, 2004 8:20 pm

'Colour Me' by Paul Crick Copyright 2004[Verse 1]Walking on air towards the open door,Passing on through where I've been beforeDeja vu, but it's never the sameI picture a scene and freeze the frame.[Verse 2]An open book with its pages stuckA sleeve all torn and bathed in bloodA burning flame on ice cold skinReveals the tracks carved deep within And I'm letting go, as I'm looking inLost and found, I now begin. [Chorus]Colour me red, colour me greenAnd all the shades that lie betweenColour me black, colour me whiteAs we drift along the edge of nightColour me red, colour me blueAnd fill my head with thoughts of youColour me gold, like an autumn sunWake me now before my dream is done.[Verse 3]A barren land that will not seedShelters scars that itch and feedIdle fears which surge and falland dance in time to the piper's call[Verse 4]See lines in sand drowned by the seaA silent scream, a desparate pleaA razor's edge so bright and grimRips through the dark, dives deep within And I'm letting go, as I'm looking inLost and found, I now begin. [Chorus]Colour me red, colour me greenAnd all the shades that lie betweenColour me black, colour me whiteAs we drift along the edge of nightColour me red, colour me blueAnd fill my head with thoughts of youColour me gold, like an autumn sunWake me now before my dream is done.