Coming to the Road Rally! wooHOO!!!!

Talk about the rally here.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

jchitty
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: Coming to the Road Rally! wooHOO!!!!

Post by jchitty » Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:32 am

Quote:Quote:If I was male, and I could go, I'd room with you Zirc, but still, I'd have that tidy quotient to my personality....it would be a drag 'coz you'd have to make the bed every day and clean out all the limescale stains in the shower. And you'd have to put the toilet seat down too. Chits...I think you're overlooking the obvious here...if you WERE male you wouldn't have that "tidy quotient" LOL, Matt....I was thinking someone would say that after I typed this post.....yeah, that's true....unless I was Felix Unger (Odd Couple) or something.

liamkelly
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: Coming to the Road Rally! wooHOO!!!!

Post by liamkelly » Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:41 am

Quote:Quote:So, Anne, since I know you went to the RR last year ... is there anything like a public message board anywhere in the RR hotel? Am going to be eager to meet you, but wonder --in all the excitement/confusion/energy-- how to try to find you (and Vicki and kg and squidlips and jchitty and......) TedWell, I don't want to seem like I'm not a team player, but I have some physical health problems that keep me confined to my home base. I never mention it that much, but folks who communicate with me via e-mail know about it. I can travel small distances, but Cali would be out of the question for me now.But who knows, maybe in the future when my health improves, I might attend a rally one day. Would be nice to meet up with you as well, Ted. Damn. I was also looking forward to saying howdy, Chits.