Congrats to so many of you...

Did you get a deal through TAXI? Lets hear about it!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

Casey H
King of the World
King of the World

Congrats to so many of you...

Post by Casey H » Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:23 am

HiWow... There have been so many postings lately of folks who have had forwards, deals, collabs that yielded forwards or deals, etc. that I just wanted so send out a major CONGRATS!! to all of you! Sometimes it's hard to keep up with all the individual posts and threads... The common themes that runs through most success posts are: People working hard to keep improving their craft and understanding listings... and folks collaborating to combine complimentary strengths to produce a winner...So, just a big, big atta-boy/girl to all of you out there!!Best, Casey

ragani
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: Congrats to so many of you...

Post by ragani » Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:34 am

No kidding!! This place ROCKS!!! I second all those congratulations, Casey-- we're indeed in great company, and it just keeps getting better and better!! Collabs absolutely RULE!!! Rock on snappers!! Raags
"Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it..." - Goethe
http://www.RaganiWorld.com - Turn the World to Love®
http://www.taximusic.com/hosting/home.php?artist=ragani

davewalton
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by davewalton » Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:02 am

Quote:HiWow... There have been so many postings lately of folks who have had forwards, deals, collabs that yielded forwards or deals, etc. that I just wanted so send out a major CONGRATS!! to all of you! Sometimes it's hard to keep up with all the individual posts and threads... The common themes that runs through most success posts are: People working hard to keep improving their craft and understanding listings... and folks collaborating to combine complimentary strengths to produce a winner...So, just a big, big atta-boy/girl to all of you out there!!Best, CaseyI'm glad somebody posted a blanket congratulations, covering the wide spectrum of all that goes on here. I've got a crazy week going and unfortunately haven't had time to listen and/or respond to a lot of these and probably won't even be posting much of anything (other than this) until next week or, maybe this weekend if I'm lucky. So even though it's like an impersonal corporate form letter "Congratulations <insert your name here>, on your recent success!", it's a congratulations from the heart. Dave

aimusic
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by aimusic » Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:17 am

Everyone on here is like a huge musical family... We're all in the same game, fighting for the same out-come, yet we all take time to help each other... sure sometimes we get a little hot-headed, but we let those indifferences slide because we believe in each other...You all rock and for everyone out there who's had a gazillion returns, just remember the RIGHT Forward will come at the RIGHT time. When I started on these forums, I thought I knew how to Run, I quickly found out I hadn't even discovered my feet yet... but listening to feedback from everyone, has helped me discover that I HAVE TOES (AND THEY WRIGGLE) , without you guys, I'd still be doubting my music, my passion and my determination... Thanks to everyone for being as cool as you are!!! Never change, just grow!Take CareB

linziellen
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by linziellen » Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:44 am

Just wanted to add my sincere "congratulations" to you all, this forum is a constant inspiration, thank you.

aubreyz
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by aubreyz » Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:54 am

Thanks for posting this Casey. I was just thinking about how the forum has not only increased in traffic and posts, but in successes as well. I'm closing in on 2 years of lurking 'round these parts and it is amazing how this forum has evolved into such a great resource, and the results are being displayed by member's achievements.Though I don't say "congrats" on every thread, I try to keep up with this place as much as I can and every forward and deal is encouraging.So... BIG TIME KUDOS FOR ALL OF THE SUCCESSES ...and, to those of us who are learning from our returns Aub

sgs4u
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by sgs4u » Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:56 am

Well, I'm gonna single out Hummingbird. If there ever has been a more inspiring musical growth, I haven't seen it yet. May the forwards and deals continue to effortlessly land in your lap Vikki, because you deserve them.

squids
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by squids » Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:07 am

Quote:I'm glad somebody posted a blanket congratulations, covering the wide spectrum of all that goes on here. I've got a crazy week going and unfortunately haven't had time to listen and/or respond to a lot of these and probably won't even be posting much of anything (other than this) until next week or, maybe this weekend if I'm lucky. So even though it's like an impersonal corporate form letter "Congratulations <insert your name here>, on your recent success!", it's a congratulations from the heart. DaveI know, it sounds so lame, doesn't it? But the traffic here is unbelievable! I'm hearin' folks sayin' they can't get their songs critiqued anymore cuz the threads keep movin' down the page so fast no one sees 'em. Glad everyone's having great success. Rotsa ruck and carry ON!

hummingbird
Total Pro
Total Pro

Post by hummingbird » Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:28 pm

I want to add my congratulations to all who have posted in the Forward & Success Stories forums recently - I was not able to offer individual Kudo's before I left on a short trip. I am proud of everyone. It is so great to see so many people sticking to their guns, learning the ropes, seeing it pay off. ROCK ON!!hugsHummin'bird
"As we are creative beings, our lives become our works of art." (Julia Cameron)

Shy Singer-Songwriter Blog

Vikki Flawith Music Website

vicky
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by vicky » Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:11 am

yeah everyone!!!!!vtbp