Country Male - FORWARD

Got a forward? Wanna brag about it? Post it up.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

atlasowen

Country Male - FORWARD

Post by atlasowen » Tue May 07, 2024 1:36 pm

I'm pretty excited about my first co-write FORWARD - Getaway
Co-written with fellow TAXI member Steve Oliver.
Getaway is a COUNTRY - MALE - UPTEMPO
The listing was S240506MC - songs listed by Morgan Wallen and Luke Combs! - fasted results I've ever gotten back listing is 05/06 and today is 05/07

https://www.taxi.com/members/HPUzFqpXSx ... Rg-getaway

VanderBoegh
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: Country Male - FORWARD

Post by VanderBoegh » Wed May 08, 2024 7:37 am

This is AWESOME!! I can't access the listing anymore to see what the usage / pitch was for, but country stuff is usually very high bar. And if this was for an artist cut, then those are usually extremely high bar.

So, way to knock it out of the park! This song is great - keep us posted on what comes of it!!

~~Matt

atlasowen

Re: Country Male - FORWARD

Post by atlasowen » Wed May 08, 2024 7:54 am

Hi Matt! Thank you for the listen. Here is the listing!!!

Country Bar is High, yes! Super-psyched!! - Thank you, Heidi

HIT-WORTHY MODERN COUNTRY SONGS with Male Vocals are needed by a well-connected Music Row Publisher with an impressive track record.

This Publisher is looking for chart-worthy Songs in All Tempos in the general stylistic wheelhouse of the following examples that we got directly from them:

"Thinkin’ Bout Me" by Morgan Wallen

"Where the Wild Things Are" by Luke Combs

"Cowgirls" by Morgan Wallen ft. ERNEST

Please submit modern Country Songs with tons of commercial appeal and lots of Top-40 potential! Super catchy hooks, memorable melodies, engaging rhythms, solid arrangements, and well-crafted lyrics are all needed for this opportunity. Modern Country instrumentation in the general ballpark of the references will work best. Please ensure any virtual instruments or samples you use are high quality and not dated-sounding. Confident and well-performed Male vocals could help you seal the deal!

IMPORTANT NOTE: This Publisher is specifically looking for Songs for Male Artists that fall on the edgier side of Country music! Submissions that push the boundaries a bit, but still maintain plenty of commercial appeal could potentially get this Publisher's attention! Give a good listen to the referenced artists, to see what we mean!

Stripped-down demos and full productions are both okay to submit, as long as your Songs are great and your recordings are clean, clear, and well-balanced! Do NOT copy the references in any way, shape, or form. Use them only as a general guide for tempo, tone, texture, and overall vibe.

NOTEWORTHY: If time permits, someone from the Publisher's staff on Music Row (who has been trained as a TAXI screener) will screen the submissions for this request. That means that somebody who is directly involved in this request could be "ears-on" with your submissions.

The specific deal points will be negotiated on a Song-by-Song basis directly with the Publisher. Please submit as many Songs as you like, online or per CD, and PLEASE include lyrics! Submissions must be received no later than 11:59 PM (PDT) on Monday, May 6th, 2024. TAXI # S240506MC

TAXI # S240506MC