Crime Drama submission

We're putting YOU in the drivers seat!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

remmet
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Crime Drama submission

Post by remmet » Tue May 05, 2009 6:26 am

CRIME DRAMA INSTRUMENTALS in the style of the underscore for such dramas as CSI and 24, are needed by an East Coast Music Publisher who has secured dozens of Film/TV placements for TAXI writers over the years. He is looking for mysterious and suspenseful styles that "must have a contemporary rhythm section". He'll be looking for shifts in tone, instrumentation and dynamics throughout each piece. He definitely does not want it as hyper-tempo as requested in listing # Y090512ID . He's open to any arrangement or instrumentation, as long as the tone is right. Excellent performances are absolutely necessary. He specifically said he wants to hear tracks that are :60 seconds in length. He doesn't want fadeouts, just clear endings. Broadcast quality is required [excellent-sounding home recordings are OK]. Please submit one to three compositions online or per CD. All submissions will be screened on a YES/NO BASIS - NO CRITIQUES FROM TAXI - and must be received no later than Monday, May 4, 2009. TAXI #Y090504CDHere's a piece I finished last night for this listing. If I hadn't run out of time, I might have added a bass line and some mystery guitar parts, and I may still do that at some point.Criminal Pursuitwww.richardemmet.com/Criminal_Pursuit.mp3Richard