Desperately Seeking Female Vocalist for TOP 40 track (Billie Eilish Style)

Got a gig? Looking to Gig? Post it up!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

sergpistol

Desperately Seeking Female Vocalist for TOP 40 track (Billie Eilish Style)

Post by sergpistol » Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:58 pm

Dear Taxi Members

My apologies if this isn’t appropriate place for this sort of thing, but I am getting zero response in the collaboration corner so I thought I might try a more general call out for a Female Vocalist. I am considering making a submission for listing S200109PP, (TOP 40 style INDIE POP SONG) for my punk rock track "100 Degrees" however its asking for a female vocal. The listing specifies a vocal performance with plenty of attitude and indie swagger good enough for broadcast quality and the references gives two Billie Eilish tracks (bad guy & bury a friend). It’s due Wednesday so time is fleeting but nevertheless if you think you may be able to help me out with even a glimpse of a Billie version of my punk rock song then I would love to here from you. Unfortunately I live a gazillion miles away so I can only email you an mp3/wav/aiff/ogg of my backing track and lyric sheet and you can just email me back a synced stem of one or two of your vocal takes as a mp3, aiff, ogg or wav 16 Bit 44.1, which I will try my best to submit to the screeners, featuring you as the lead vocalist. Or alternatively if you prefer you can submit it yourself with me as your ghost writer/producer. You can listen to my track @ https://www.taxi.com/members/SergPistol Also any ideas or suggestions or feedback about the track you may have for me (from anyone reading this) are always welcomed. Please respond by emailing me at serge4u@tutanota.com

Kind Regards
Serg Pistol