Dispatch is the Shiz!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

cmrmurray
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Re: Dispatch is the Shiz!

Post by cmrmurray » Thu May 07, 2009 8:29 am

<<running the Dispatch service actually costs us a ton of money to run every year. It's a different department with it's own staff.>> this pretty much answers my question - that the existing company structure doesn't really run Dispatch.

che
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by che » Thu May 07, 2009 9:51 am

We actually LOVE Dispatch and have had quite a bit of success with it.Unfortunatley we cannot afford it for the first time in several years, so we are back to regular listings which I am terrible at managing! If I have too much time I tend to forget, even if it's on a calendar. I forget to look until a day too late etc... IMO if anyone's in a position to afford it, has songs ready to submit or can turn songs around quickly...it's worth the money.I don't have a problem with it being an add on service.

iceman
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Post by iceman » Thu May 07, 2009 12:21 pm

I think in a way, dispatch offers the best chances...for the following reasons: Number one, you know the listing is not an annual trolling expedition. Number two, you know the client needs songs NOW. Number three...out of forty-plus submissions, I have received two forwards. Both were dispatch listings. Number four, you get the results back fast, and now you get feedback on returns.-Randy