Dont forget me

By popular demand...

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

lintu

Dont forget me

Post by lintu » Sat Aug 21, 2004 7:44 am

At night when Im alone,I see the real me,no mask to hide who I am,the tears are now welcome,as I cry myself to sleep.Im so tired of hiding myself away,pretending to be who Im not,being untrue to who I am,just to please everyone else.No one knows how I feel inside,I keep the walls up,protect myself,and let everyone see a side of me that doesnt exist.Each day I get ready,fake a smile,and face the world,act polite and happy,when Im dead inside.Dont feel like everyone else,just wanna be alone,but that just leaves me time to wallow in self pity and unhappiness.If you saw me cry,would you understand,see that Im only human,and need to be helped like everyone else.Would you turn away,because Im acting like this,showing emotions,and not being afraid to present who I am,I wont,I never will.Im not selfish,dont wanna ruin anyones expectations,or hurt peoples feelings,so I'll hide who I am,and cry when Im alone.I fall asleep,my face wet,tracks from where the tears have fallen,mark my skin.Do this just to spare other people the pain that I feel,I'll not show emotions or reveal who I am,I'll continue to hide behind a mask,suffacate beneath this viel of tears,to spare the hurt of others.I'll continue to cry and pretend,and lie to the world,about who I am,as I suffacte beneath this viel,as I sink beneath the lies,remember me,please remember me,dont forget me.Tell me what you think please!!! love lintu xXx