Electro-Element / -Feed Back Please

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

jay10music
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Electro-Element / -Feed Back Please

Post by jay10music » Tue May 27, 2008 2:00 pm

Hey guy's..... HERE IT IS........ Does it fit...Will it fly...Is it good...http://www.taximusic.com/listings_popup ... 80526ELLet me know Please .....Road man... http://www.taximusic.com/song.php?song_ ... tream=true

vicky
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Re: Electro-Element / D080526EL-Feed Back

Post by vicky » Tue May 27, 2008 4:27 pm

hey there.....In the future, post the listing, too....I think this is the listing that mentions all genres of electronica?Your song sounds really good...depending on what they are looking for, it may not be modern enough. Try a few hip breaks and also breaking down of instruments......something is reminding me of 70's funk with the groove, which may or may not work for the listing...good luck,Let us know if it gets a forward...vtbp

aimusic
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by aimusic » Wed May 28, 2008 2:32 am

Hey RR.Isn't this the track you submitted for the Bad Girls listing? We're Gonna Party I think it was called, just with a more dance vibe - nice...I think it's cool, but like VTBP says, it doesn't sound modern enough - but then again the listing says all types of electronica.... so I wish you good luck and let us know if anything happens!!!Take CareB

jay10music
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by jay10music » Wed May 28, 2008 4:26 am

VICKY & B...First don't know how to get listing to post..If you could help I would love it..???And B... your right !! It is the sound track from the Bad Girl song ...Incredable u new that..I'm impressed!!! So I thought that this track kinda was a little Dance Electronica sounding, so I threw some weird sounds on and let it fly...Being and old funkmiester I just can't shake that feel in my tunes..May be I'll get better as time goes on....Thanks for input...R-man

vicky
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by vicky » Wed May 28, 2008 10:14 am

hey..by posting the listing, I mean the text, so we can read it and not look it up..As for, being an old-school funkmeister, I love it, too!!!! and have the same issue of updating the grooves....good luck,Let us know,vtbp