ELECTRONICA TAKES DIVE-R-MAN

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

jay10music
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: ELECTRONICA TAKES DIVE-R-MAN

Post by jay10music » Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:37 am

Dave & Vicky....I wrote this long reply to u all about the things you said and how I was gonna fix them and in a couple of day's I will post it back here...When I hit the Post Reply button, the whole form went dead!!! They said it was that nasty fire..So instead of going though that whole thing again, I'm gonna fix the track and post it in a couple of day's for u guy's to critique... Talk to YA!..Jay....SPARKLES Dave... I forgot to tell you I went on your site and listen to some tracks...Bobay ect...& looked at all your credits...Very Impresive!Vicky.. I got on your taxi site, but the only songs that I could listen to were...Blue tan & want to play !! So I can't get any Electronicaat all... But your stuff that I did here sounds great..... Jay..r-man

vicky
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by vicky » Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:18 pm

there must be gremlins...my last post is not here......Jay...are you blocking pop-ups...when I listen to Taxi mp3s, my computer asks me if I want to unblock....I will listen to your next post...I tried a few times when the forum was down....Vicky

jay10music
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by jay10music » Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:52 am

Vicky....Dave...The re done track is posted on peer to peer... Please give it a listen if u guy's got time.... Ok I'll just put it here now!! In case u been looking.. Thanks..jay http://www.taximusic.com/song.php?song_ ... tream=true