Emotional trailer-stye instrumental

We're putting YOU in the drivers seat!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

superblonde
Impressive
Impressive

Re: Emotional trailer-stye instrumental

Post by superblonde » Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:49 pm

I can see the images fine so I dont know anything about that. But I just edited those posts to add direct image links which should be clickable in case anyone has helpful comments regarding the comparisons or keywords.
. . . www.superblonde.org "All Kale Seitan! ♭II ‼" -Moshpit Chant of the Vegan Metalhead

superblonde
Impressive
Impressive

Post by superblonde » Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:11 pm

edit - to not confuse anyone with my typed up notes from watching a cue panel livestream, i've removed it
Last edited by superblonde on Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
. . . www.superblonde.org "All Kale Seitan! ♭II ‼" -Moshpit Chant of the Vegan Metalhead

jdkotaska
Impressive
Impressive

Post by jdkotaska » Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:55 am

This is absolutely absurd! Why are you going on and on arguing about the meanings versus intended meanings of other people's musically descriptive language? (Please don't answer that!) Just do the best you can to understand, like we all do, and move on.

In the time that you took to obsess over this topic you could have made an attempt to recreate the example tracks, which would have helped you to identify the techniques involved in their production. And then you could have created a couple tracks of your own to help you learn and understand what it takes to create in this style -- possibly creating something that could be used successfully in the future. Stop wasting your time over this, and please stop wasting the time of everyone else who has taken the time to read this and offer help.

Sorry for the rant.

superblonde
Impressive
Impressive

Post by superblonde » Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:18 am

jdkotaska wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:55 am
This is absolutely absurd! Why are you going on and on arguing about the meanings versus intended meanings of other people's musically descriptive language? (Please don't answer that!) Just do the best you can to understand, like we all do, and move on.

In the time that you took to obsess over this topic you could have made an attempt to recreate the example tracks, which would have helped you to identify the techniques involved in their production. And then you could have created a couple tracks of your own to help you learn and understand what it takes to create in this style -- possibly creating something that could be used successfully in the future. Stop wasting your time over this, and please stop wasting the time of everyone else who has taken the time to read this and offer help.

Sorry for the rant.
Dean, do you have kids? Do you berate them for doing extra homework when they seek to improve the quality of their projects? (Don't answer that) You're not sorry for the rant, you're being honest. If you'd like to give feedback on my submitted track it is in the first post. If you would like to explain how you approach writing to the terms EPIC or EMOTIONAL then feel free.

superblonde
Impressive
Impressive

Post by superblonde » Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:27 am

edit - to not confuse anyone with my typed up notes from watching a cue writing livestream, i've removed it