Feedback for News Instrumental TAXI # S220920NW

We're putting YOU in the drivers seat!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

bmoBauhaus
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Feedback for News Instrumental TAXI # S220920NW

Post by bmoBauhaus » Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:57 am

Hi there! I'm looking for any feedback on the News Instrumental. All comments welcome and appreciated.

Here is my track:
https://www.taxi.com/members/N5SOUeh_Qe ... ion-news-1

BELOW IS THE POST

Lots of NEWS INSTRUMENTALS are needed by an EXCLUSIVE Music Library with Global Distribution that's been landing tons of placements on Major Broadcast Networks.

This Library is on the hunt for Mid-to-Up-Tempo Instrumentals in the general wheelhouse of the following references we got directly from them:

Instrumental Examples

Please send them well-composed Instrumentals that could work well for various News programming segments. Your submissions should have simple motifs, polished production, and solid arrangements. Your pieces can range in feel from tension-filled to triumphant to just about anywhere in between. Whichever approach you choose, please be sure your instrumentation and any software sounds or samples you may use are high-quality as nothing stiff, obviously MIDI-driven, or dated will work.

TAXI Tip: Sticking with one musical idea/theme/motif from start to finish is strongly recommended, as it could make your pieces easier to use.

Although the references are on the short side, please be sure your submissions are about 1:30 - 2:30 in length, give or take. Non-faded, buttoned/stinger endings will work best for this request. Do NOT copy the references in any way, shape, or form. Use them as a general guide for tempo, tone, and overall vibe. Do NOT submit any material with unauthorized samples of any other artists’ music, sounds, or any other form of media. Broadcast Quality is needed.

jlopez
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Re: Feedback for News Instrumental TAXI # S220920NW

Post by jlopez » Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:20 pm

Hey the link did not work for me?