Fellow Taxi Members...I Need Your Help!

A cozy place to hang out and discuss all things music.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

xjohnnymoorex

Fellow Taxi Members...I Need Your Help!

Post by xjohnnymoorex » Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:47 pm

Hello all,

My name's Johnny Moore.

Some of you may know me from the Road Rally the past two years. I'm a bass player/writer/producer, and I have an opportunity that is somewhat similar to a Taxi forward, but I need some help to make it happen. I'm hoping some of you may relate to my situation, and if you have a minute, I'd really appreciate the help. I've seen Taxi members do very supportive things for one another, so I figured I'd give the forum a shot.

I submitted a bassline to a worldwide collaboration to create the next Avicii track (producer of Levels, Good Feeling, etc.), and Avicii chose it as one of the three finalists.

The more votes I can get for my bassline, the better my chances are of winning (for you purists out there, my bassline is the only one of the finalists played on an electric bass; the other two are synths, so I need all the help I can get).

If you could take a quick second and follow the link to the voting page and click the "vote" next to my bassline "Johnny Moore" (and maybe even leave a nice comment), it'd really make my day.

Thanks, guys!

...for you producers out there, you may wanna take a look at the page, because Avicii is still looking for drums, effects, etc. for the track!

Here's the link:

http://aviciixyou.com

Thanks again,

Johnny

sedge
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: Fellow Taxi Members...I Need Your Help!

Post by sedge » Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:05 pm

bagzy the triangle part.