Female pop track

Find people to work with!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

NoizeeBhoy
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Female pop track

Post by NoizeeBhoy » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:40 pm

Anyone fancy collabing on a Taylor Swift type dark pop track that we can hopefully work up to a a good enough standard for pitching? I've got the concept sorted and have a fair idea of lyrics too. I'm primarily a lyricist but recently I've been progressing into toplining (using fairly basic software to ease the process!) so I've got a very rough verse melody laid in keys too. The song matter is a bit dark and I've a fair idea of what chord progression it would suit . Basically I'm looking someone to come in on a co-write and develop this very rough work in progress. Nothing set in stone with lyrics or verse melody so happy to tweak here or there. There's a lot of ideas swirling around my head at the minute but due to my (very) musical ability I'd need to bounce them off a co-writer and see if they fly or not.

I guess ideally I'd be looking to co-write with someone who actually listens to modern pop music - I mean what is in the charts now, not what was in the charts 3, 4 or 5 years ago - and who can produce songs that sound like they've been put together by Max Martin, Major Lazer, Kygo etc
Anyone interested drop me a PM.

Thanks,
NB

melodymessiah
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Re: Female pop track

Post by melodymessiah » Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:30 pm

please post your track/ideas upfront so we can check it out.