Find people to work with!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

ajdem843

Female vocalist collaboration

Post by ajdem843 » Mon Jul 31, 2023 11:30 am

Hello everyone,

I’m looking for a female vocalist to collaborate with on the following listing:

https://www.taxi.com/industry#listing-S230816MM

To summarize, the listing is looking for CUTTING-EDGE ALT-POP SONGS with Female Vocals for an Indie Film. The film is an "us versus the world"-themed story, and the reference track is “Team” by Lorde.

I’m looking for someone who is familiar with Lorde’s general style and thinks they would be a good fit.

I made the below song specifically for the listing. I gave it a ‘working’ mix/master. It will obviously be fine-tuned after vocal tracks are added and processed, etc. I plan on taking samples from the vocals we record and processing them with formant shifts and other effects to be used in the background of different parts of the song. I additionally have lyrics consistent with the requested theme and a vocal melody, but am willing to collaborate further on that if you have ideas.

https://www.taxi.com/members/qA5GvyB7Su ... l-version-

PM me if you’re interested. I wish everyone here good luck in their current projects!

Anthony

Kristell

Re: Female vocalist collaboration

Post by Kristell » Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:34 am

hello ! ;)
when is the deadline?

melodymessiah
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Re: Female vocalist collaboration

Post by melodymessiah » Thu Aug 03, 2023 7:25 am

i doubt if you're gonna find your singer in here, it's simply not the place for it. i'd suggest you rather go on fiverr and hire someone. you can find some amazing value for money there if you take some time searching. good luck ;)