Film Composer

A cozy place to hang out and discuss all things music.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

Jacqine

Film Composer

Post by Jacqine » Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:20 pm

Hi there,

I write film soundtracks and do Smooth Jazz, Pop, R&B, Dance music.I have tons of radio play on my music which is helping to get attention on the film side of things. My music is heard in over 40 countries and I have 30,000 or more listeners. A few of my tracks charted to number one, number 2 and featured in the top 10 on Radio Indie Alliance. I'm in the press recently: https://www.musictalks.xyz/new-independ ... MzFm5Wbt7o

I do my own music works, but I would also like to write and/or collaborate with other musicians. Let me know if you may be interested in working on a new song with me. I write in other genres as well, play keyboards, sing, arrange, orchestrate, produce music. You can check out my music here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3XaOl ... hlglyFbOyQ

I will have more music completed soon.

Many thanks,

Jacqine

hummingbird
Total Pro
Total Pro

Re: Film Composer

Post by hummingbird » Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:00 pm

Welcome Jacqine! Congrats on your success! Your vocals on the new release are awesome. I listened to a couple on youtube too. Everything sounds great quality to me. Nice to meet you!
"As we are creative beings, our lives become our works of art." (Julia Cameron)

Shy Singer-Songwriter Blog

Vikki Flawith Music Website

Jacqine

Re: Film Composer

Post by Jacqine » Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:17 pm

Hi,nice to meet you as well, thank you so much for complimenting my vocals and music. Let me know if you and/or someone you know may be looking for music. I love to write for others and also love doing instrumentals also.

Jacqine