Finally beginning to re-watch the RR and....

From the desk of Michael Laskow.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

guest4254
Impressive
Impressive

Finally beginning to re-watch the RR and....

Post by guest4254 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:45 pm

I watched most of the Road Rally when it originally aired, and always wanted to go back and re-watch some of the classes that struck a chord with me (pun intended).

The first official day began with Steven Pressfield, and I've watched this interview again, going over some parts a few more times. That word "Resistance" just kept resonating with me. I was able to find an audio version of his book "The War of Art", as with my ADHA it would take me forever to read. I'm 2/3 the way through and I woke up this morning with more clarity, and a better sense of what I need to do because of Mr. Pressfield and this book. I plan on re-listening to the whole thing a few more times (great while I'm on my treadmill), but I just wanted to show my appreciation and thanks to him and Michael for bringing him to us. I'm so looking forward to the rest of my tomorrows!

After that, I'm looking forward to re-watching Robin Fredricks...she had so much info during her class, that I couldn't write down all the pertinent information fast enough...still wish there were more hours in the day!