finally!

Got a forward? Wanna brag about it? Post it up.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

chrisbee
Impressive
Impressive

finally!

Post by chrisbee » Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:41 pm

Well, when I say "finally" I should probably explain... I've had many forwards and some great deals happen thru TAXI (I make my living from the deals I've landed thru TAXI), but this one means a lot even though it's just a forward. It's taken me well over a year to get a review like this!I bought EastWest strings (Gold) early last year and began working on learning how to actually sound like an orchestra - to get it so close that it was as realistic as you can get. Most of the purely orchestral things I've done with the software and submitted up until now have either been flatly rejected or even if they were forwarded, the critiques ALL said the strings sounded synthy and unrealistic. But I finally got a review of an orchestral song with nothing but 8s & even one 9 (marketability!!) in it! And nothing but praise from the screener. Ahhhhhh..... I want to say thanks to screener #27! Hope you're right to forward me! And thanks also to all the screeners who reject the mediocre stuff I send! It's pushed me to be a better producer and keep learning. TAXI is the best investment I've ever made in my music career!cb