Finally!

Got a forward? Wanna brag about it? Post it up.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

jchitty
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: Finally!

Post by jchitty » Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:03 am

Quote:Haha! I'm sorry... I double-checked, and it turns out I had confused you with Jbeck. See, it's the odour from those boots making me light-headed and loopy So now I'm really curious to hear your stuff! ... Here is the thread which contains the link to one of my songs but you have type in the link rather than click it on. Listen at your own risk. http://taxi.proboards27.com/index.cgi?b ... 821&page=1

jchitty
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by jchitty » Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:10 am

Quote:Quote:Hey, Dave. You might have me confused with Jbeck, Nomi or Hummingbird because the one tune I've posted doesn't have any piano in it, just guitar and drums. But thanks for the compliment anyway...if I'm being compared to those folks, it's not a bad thing! Perhaps there was a piano, but it was wrapped in plastic and immersed in a rather large bucket of water, and couldn't be heard Oh now, I could say my performance was all 'wet' then. Btw, I'm still laughing over those pics that Dave posted of you, Cary Grant and that Arnold creature. Good stuff! Added some cheer to my day.

jeffe
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by jeffe » Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:23 am

It was a reference to the following thread. A question I posed http://taxi.proboards27.com/index.cgi?b ... 176639176A collection of pics like that would be a great collage for my album cover.
It's been said that I have Murderous eyes.

grandmatarkin
Impressive
Impressive

Post by grandmatarkin » Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:14 pm

Well I didn't want to overdo it with the pics, but if you REALLY want more...

jeffe
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by jeffe » Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:39 pm

Oh yes please Ummmm. David....I took the liberty of running your pic through the recognition site, and.. Well......Just consider the following... Perhaps you can play with these ones. Apparently you are 66% Alicia Silverstone You might have to weave a bit of magic with the next one. According to them you are also 64% Kris Kristofferson

Casey H
King of the World
King of the World

Post by Casey H » Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:49 pm

Quote:Well, it's happened. I finally reached a 50% forward rate. This is after about 90 or so submissions (46 forwards as of tonight)! I know it's fairly arbitrary, but it made me smile Now to increase my forward to deal ratio... 1 deal thru Taxi at the moment, but I need more. Daddy needs a new pair of shoes! (no, seriously, his old ones stink)DaveWow! Can I join TAXI again and inject a pint of your blood?CONGRATS!!! 50% of close to 100 is amazing... You don't have any relatives named Laskow, do you? Casey

jeffe
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by jeffe » Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:53 pm

Quote:Quote:Well, it's happened. I finally reached a 50% forward rate. This is after about 90 or so submissions (46 forwards as of tonight)! I know it's fairly arbitrary, but it made me smile Now to increase my forward to deal ratio... 1 deal thru Taxi at the moment, but I need more. Daddy needs a new pair of shoes! (no, seriously, his old ones stink)DaveWow! Can I join TAXI again and inject a pint of your blood?CONGRATS!!! 50% of close to 100 is amazing... You don't have any relatives named Laskow, do you? Casey From now on you shall be known as Count Hurowitz from Philadephania

grandmatarkin
Impressive
Impressive

Post by grandmatarkin » Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:46 pm

A pinch of Kris, a touch of Alicia, and a dash of baldness gene...Why am I so attracted to this???

jbeck
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Post by jbeck » Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:16 pm

Quote:Haha! I'm sorry... I double-checked, and it turns out I had confused you with Jbeck. See, it's the odour from those boots making me light-headed and loopy So now I'm really curious to hear your stuff! ... Don't worry...jbeck and jchitty are actually sisters!!!!!

jbeck
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Post by jbeck » Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:18 pm

Quote:A pinch of Kris, a touch of Alicia, and a dash of baldness gene...Why am I so attracted to this???Oh my gosh...it's the carpenter from Nazareth!!!!! You look like some actor playing Jesus!!!!!