First Forward

Got a forward? Wanna brag about it? Post it up.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

clonsberry
Impressive
Impressive

Re: First Forward

Post by clonsberry » Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:47 am

Quote:imagine if you will, 2 buckets of songs (cue eerie music)one is labelled - unsolicited materialtwo is labelled - forwarded from TaxiI'd rather be in the second bucket, unless the person you are communicating at the company is expecting, or waiting for your call. That second bucket MUST have a higher percentage of the right stuff the company is looking for.Absolutely. And I would expect them to take the unsolicited material as what it is.. mixed in with all the Casio music that's sent from all those people being 'unique and artistic'. But.. it costs me $5 to submit something thru Taxi for a specific listing. And that puts me in the front of the room. That's definitely an asset. But.. if the company takes unsolicited material, it costs me about a buck to send them a couple tracks that are similar but not locked into a listing need.I wanna be in both buckets.I just wanted to make sure it wasn't posted somewhere in someone's Top 10 Newbie Blunders. I assumed not but, contrary to what my kids think, I don't know everything.

sgs4u
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: First Forward

Post by sgs4u » Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:29 pm

Quote:I wanna be in both buckets.I just wanted to make sure it wasn't posted somewhere in someone's Top 10 Newbie Blunders. You ARE smarter than the average bear, booboo. In my short year of hanging around, creating a disturbance, that Michael personally feels compelled to respond to, would be on that list. Ooh spicey forum!