First forward

Got a forward? Wanna brag about it? Post it up.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

edteja
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

First forward

Post by edteja » Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:12 am

Just got my first forward... so that rite of passage is over.This one was for # Y060417AF and the song is called COMING HOME.If you are interested, you can hear it at:http://www.broadjam.com/artists/artisti ... 27565Since I have the economy TAXI MOB membership, you'll have to click the view all songs to get to it.
"In the future, when we finally get over racism, bigotry, and everyone is purple, red, and brown ... then we'll have to hate people for who they truly are."--George Carlin

davewalton
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: First forward

Post by davewalton » Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:30 am

Hey! Congratulations! So what was Y060417AF for? A music library, film, or what?Oh, and the "rite of passage" hasn't even begun. You'll have to post a video clip of yourself riding a wet goat for 50 yards just to start with. We'll send more details on the rest of the stuff when we get the video clip. EDITNever mind, I found it on the listings. The "songs written by Veterans" CD. Pretty cool. Good luck with that.

edteja
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: First forward

Post by edteja » Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:55 am

Thanks for that info Dave. My goatherd/videographer is coming by later.
"In the future, when we finally get over racism, bigotry, and everyone is purple, red, and brown ... then we'll have to hate people for who they truly are."--George Carlin