UPDATE: SONG STATUS (Nominated for Song of the Year~JMA's) First Love, Last Love

We're putting YOU in the drivers seat!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

SteveAlton
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

UPDATE: SONG STATUS (Nominated for Song of the Year~JMA's) First Love, Last Love

Post by SteveAlton » Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:57 am

I just got some incredible news to share...The Josie Music Awards just announced the nomination of "First Love, Last Love" for Song of the Year for Contemporary Country. I also received a nomination for Male Artist of the Year for Modern Country. The JMA Awards will be held at The Dolly Parton Celebrity Theatre in Dollywood, Tennessee September 5, 2020.. They received 30,007 entries...

Wanted to share this news with my TAXI family...

Ted
Impressive
Impressive

Re: UPDATE: SONG STATUS (Nominated for Song of the Year~JMA's) First Love, Last Love

Post by Ted » Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:04 am

SteveAlton wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:57 am
I just got some incredible news to share...The Josie Music Awards just announced the nomination of "First Love, Last Love" for Song of the Year for Contemporary Country. I also received a nomination for Male Artist of the Year for Modern Country. The JMA Awards will be held at The Dolly Parton Celebrity Theatre in Dollywood, Tennessee September 5, 2020.. They received 30,007 entries...

That's great news.

I looked at your lyrics... man, I don't want to jinx you but have you ever accidentally sang "A yellow rose in the desert snow" as "A desert rose in the yellow snow?"-- because I know I would. Haha. Good luck!

SteveAlton
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Re: UPDATE: SONG STATUS (Nominated for Song of the Year~JMA's) First Love, Last Love

Post by SteveAlton » Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:38 am

Ted wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:04 am
SteveAlton wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:57 am

That's great news.

I looked at your lyrics... man, I don't want to jinx you but have you ever accidentally sang "A yellow rose in the desert snow" as "A desert rose in the yellow snow?"-- because I know I would. Haha. Good luck!
LOL...I'll have to remember that....