First Taxi Deal

Did you get a deal through TAXI? Lets hear about it!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

dpenn
Impressive
Impressive

Re: First Taxi Deal

Post by dpenn » Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:19 pm

Hey Allen!!!That is truely some fantastic news!!! I really dig the track (I've always had something for the sitar) and I'm very happy for you. Keep 'em comming my friend!Dave

allends
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by allends » Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:49 pm

Nov 19, 2008, 8:19am, davewalton wrote:There's a niche for what you're doing and you do it so well.Thanks Dave. I always appreciate your inspiration and knowledge. You're one heck of a guy!Nov 19, 2008, 8:36am, davekershaw wrote:That's great news Allen,BUT - No more than you deserve!! Thanks Dave #2! I've said it before: we can always count on you for kindness!Nov 19, 2008, 9:55am, crs7string wrote:May this be the first of many and a good kick in the seat of your pants!!!Nothing like a deal to get one motivated and focused.Thanks Pseudo-World Man! I actually was focused today and I have a good start on the next track. My formula for success is now comprised of:1) Fear of getting kicked by my dozens of friends here,2) Positive motivation from deal #1, 3) Omnisphere addiction, and 4) I got the ol' pink slip from my day job this week so I better do something productive with my time! Nov 19, 2008, 11:53am, mazz wrote:Way to go Allen!! Your music should be out there in the world so go write some more!! Nothing like a deal to get the wheels turning!!Thanks for being a great role model for us all friend. We all feel this way, I'm sure! The big wheel will keep on turnin'. Nov 19, 2008, 2:24pm, liamkelly wrote:Totally awesome, Allen Thanks Liam! A nice benefit from meeting you at the rally is that I can clearly imagine hearing you say this in your smooth and loving way! The forum members who haven't met you are really missing out on your enormous heart energy!Nov 19, 2008, 2:33pm, jeffgreenleaf wrote:Wow! Great news Allen! HUGE congrats! Wow Jeff! You're the greatest well-wisher! Good luck to you!Nov 19, 2008, 2:39pm, tedsingingfox wrote:wooHOO!!!Way to Go, All ends!!!!!Hey Ted!... A sweet Taxi deal is the "end" of "all ends". Maybe I should have left my forum name alone. Thanks buddy!Nov 19, 2008, 3:10pm, byllsong wrote:...I think your 'goofy' video was great man.Thanks Billy! I get a kick out of making those slide shows. My goal is to suggest to interested parties that my stuff can work with video. I just hope I'm not ruining my chances. <hahaha> Nov 19, 2008, 3:19pm, dpenn wrote:I really dig the track (I've always had something for the sitar) and I'm very happy for you. Yeah Dave, you're not alone. I'm stuck on this ol' 19 string of mine. Thanks for the encouragement!

bmete
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by bmete » Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:59 pm

Hi Allen,Congrats, and well deserved!Good Luck!Bob

adrienne
Impressive
Impressive

Post by adrienne » Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:14 pm

Congrats Allen. Great news!!

liamkelly
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by liamkelly » Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:27 pm

Nov 19, 2008, 6:49pm, allends wrote: I'm stuck on this ol' 19 string of mine. Now there's a line you don't hear every day

ibanez468
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by ibanez468 » Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:34 am

Hey AllenDS!Congratulations to ya'! I have yet to experience that feeling, but I'm workin' on it! Sorry 'bout the pink slip. I DO have experience in that department though! Keep at it man!I-468

rlcmusic
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by rlcmusic » Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:42 am

Allen - a big congratulations - well done Best wishes,Rachel

orest
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by orest » Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:37 pm

Allen! You're the man! I never doubted that you were capable of landing a contract! Your music is fantastic and this is truly inspirational as well! CONGRATS!

jazzstan
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by jazzstan » Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:02 pm

Allen, - Congrats, dude! And let's add a "humble" merit badge, too ... we spoke by phone earlier today and you didn't mention this thread at all!

tedsingingfox
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by tedsingingfox » Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:38 pm

So, Allen...Was that "pink slip" statement for real? Not that I think you're a liar or anything, but ... are you SERIOUS?!?!?OH, man. I am SO sorry to hear it.YOU, my friend, will be in my prayers tonight.
The truest of tears
Seem to me to be the ones
Shed in gratitude
-Haiku by TF, 1982