Fleetwood Mac's Producer LIVE on TAXI TV, Monday 4 pm Pacific!

Hang with your friends from the TAXI TV Chat Room and discuss the episodes

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

TAXIstaff
Impressive
Impressive

Fleetwood Mac's Producer LIVE on TAXI TV, Monday 4 pm Pacific!

Post by TAXIstaff » Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:47 pm

Grammy-Winning Producer 
Ken Caillat, LIVE on TAXI TV!
The Making of Fleetwood Mac’s Tusk 

Watch Monday's Live Show here!
https://youtu.be/TXWDAsNCJK4

7pm Eastern (EDT) / 6pm Central (CDT) / 4pm Pacific (PDT) / 11pm, London / 10am, Sydney (AEST)

Dear Passengers,

Ken Caillat was an unabashed hit when he joined me on stage at our last Road Rally Convention to breakdown Fleetwood Mac’s seminal, Grammy-winning Rumours album. People who were there are still talking about it!

Well, Ken has invited the TAXI TV remote crew and I to join him in his studio on Monday to discuss the making of Tusk, Fleetwood Mac’s follow-up to Rumours! It was definitely not a sequel, that’s for sure!

Join Ken and I to hear all about the engineering, production, and personalities, along with some good ol’ sex, drugs, and Rock & Roll. It was the ‘70s after all, and that’s how records were made back then ;-) 

Unless you know the band members personally, you’ll probably never get a behind-the-scenes look into this one of a kind, genre-bending record!

Win a Signed Copy of Ken's Book - Get Tusked! - amzn.to/38P1ZP0
Ken doesn’t know it yet, but I’m going to ask him to autograph a copy of his latest book, Get Tusked: The Inside Story of Fleetwood Mac's Most Anticipated Album, and we’re going to give it to the viewer who posts the best question in the comments under the video on YouTube!  

Do NOT Miss This Very Special Episode of TAXI TV, live!!!

To Join the Live Chat and Ask Questions During the Broadcast…
You’ll need to be signed up to YouTube (FREE) and be logged in to be able to join in on the chat during the show. Go to youtube.com and click the "Sign In" link in the upper right-hand corner of the page and fill out the short form to join. If you have a Gmail account, you’ll be able to associate your YouTube account with it!

7pm Eastern (EDT) / 6pm Central (CDT) / 4pm Pacific (PDT) / 11pm, London / 10am, Sydney (AEDT)

See you on the show,
Michael