For those who like to be well informed

Songwriting, songwriters, etc

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

RenneStone

For those who like to be well informed

Post by RenneStone » Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:46 pm

Hi guys!

My girlfriend and I want to go to our first Music Conference, we are form Los Angeles, and we don't know anyone in San Francisco. I have been writing openly since I was in high school, but I want to prepare myself and I've been reading some articles about music industry and I believe public relationships matters.

This will be at the General's Residence at Fort Mason in San Francisco on September 24th & 25th, its the 36th Annual WCS Music Conference in the U.S.A. I found the program from last year and I've been reading some past reviews and makes me exited.

We are going right from Los Angeles to SF, we're staying close to Golden Gate Park so we can be a little bit closer, and we think we will find lots of things to do there. If any have some advice or places to you know we can visit we will appreciate it, or either way, want to join us.

See you there !!

RenneStone

Re: For those who like to be well informed

Post by RenneStone » Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:53 pm

Here is more information from the site:

36th Annual WCS Music Conference
The 2016 Conference will be on September 24th & 25th at the General's Residence at Fort Mason in San Francisco. With a special kick-off party Friday night, it’s your chance to meet fellow conference attendees as well as the many and varied industry leaders instructing the full weekend of seminars. Our “UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL” event means just that – industry leaders are always available to chat throughout the weekend to musicians, media and those interested in a career in the music industry.

2016 details have not yet been confirmed, but promises to be a great conference!

Date: Saturday & Sunday September 24th & 25th, 2016 10:30am-8pm Saturday & 10am-2pm on Sunday (Sunset Concert Saturday, 6pm).
Sharing transport costs: shuttle to lax
Fee: Goes from $100 to $390