Forum Newbies... a few thoughts+FAQs

A cozy place to hang out and discuss all things music.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

Noego
Active
Active

Re: Forum Newbies... a few thoughts+FAQs

Post by Noego » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:35 pm

Not sure where I introduce myself. Want to say hello to all you fine folks. I posted as a new topic . Don’t want to break any rules . :D hope it was okay to do so.

Post by 007 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:11 pm

thanks much

emr

Post by emr » Tue May 28, 2019 8:52 am

Hi there, thanks so much for your advice! As a newbie myself it's really encouraging and welcoming to see such kind people here. It really feels like joining a family! I'm going to do my best to engage and make the most of this service, and I'm really looking forward to getting to know other people through Taxi :D

MissVMcCarrison001

Post by MissVMcCarrison001 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:30 pm

Hi everyone I have not visited for a while because I have been studying I'm Working towards getting an LTCL with Trinity College London
I plan to be more active here soon. kind regards

PhilipSmith

Post by PhilipSmith » Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:37 pm

I read on another page that it was necessary to make 2 posts before they will be shown or approved. If this is the case this is my second. Again, just a newbie saying hello.
Phil

Picardster
Impressive
Impressive

Post by Picardster » Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:15 am

Hi Guys,

I'm a newby here (but not in life) and this is my first attempt and post here. Hope this lands where it belongs to since I didn't find any other button to use.

I've been making music for decades now and - without trying to show off here - have participated over the years in over 1,500 tunes which are published. Some of them go quite well, some others don't. Of course.

My personal soul-project is my singer/songwriter stuff which is up in the stores. You can find it by looking for my name (Stefan Picard). Just in case you're interested.

But I've worked for many other projects in diverse fields of music. Even with some big guys.

But life is about changes - and each day offers new changes and new challenges.

So I am here now, trying to get my feet and vibes a little bit more into the US-side of the market and hoping to find nice people with whom to cooperate or get into business, of course on the basis that others like the tunes :-)

So, before I don't stop ranting here, I better cut off this post now.

BTW: that avatar thingy is quite complicated. I'd have one uploaded if I hadn't run out of talent for that.

Have a great time. Hope to get in touch with some nice people here.

Cheerio/Stefan

adamto99

Post by adamto99 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:52 am

MissVMcCarrison001 wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:30 pm
Hi everyone I have not visited for a audacity temp mail origin because I have been studying I'm Working towards getting an LTCL with Trinity College London
I plan to be more active here soon. kind regards
If you recently posted a song for review and only provided a myspace link, you might want to make it easier to see the lyrics. Other hosting sites like soundclick handle this much better. If you provide a link to your taxi page, I'm pretty sure the lyrics aren't viewable by others so post them...

Danykingprod

Post by Danykingprod » Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:29 pm

Hey everyone, my name is Daniel Jean Baptiste, I am a producer, songwriter and mixing engineer located in Niagara Falls, Ontario.
I am open to learn collaborate and conquer, please check out my website
danykingprod.com

Blessings,
Daniel

ivry321

Post by ivry321 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:35 pm

HI ALL,

Looking for some good workflow advice. Do you just keep creating like normal with edit points and button endings this time? Hoping to use whatever I have created but easily recreate with the appropriate endings and edit points.

I am a keyboardist always looking to collaborate. I am going to create a few new fresh ideas then share them for some solicited opinions.

I have heard some of the work here and am truly humbled by the amount of talent that is around us. I know this takes a little luck but the fact people are making a living means there is science going on also, remaining humble is probably one of the secrets to the science. So no egos allowed :)

Any advice on workflows that work is very welcomed.

Dave

ShaR4
Active
Active

Post by ShaR4 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:45 am

Thank you for the tips! I'm brand new here and am really excited to join this amazing musical family! :D
Shara "ShaR4" Dee
Singer | Songwriter | Pop | EDM
https://www.shar4music.com/