forward "certificates"

Got a forward? Wanna brag about it? Post it up.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

liamkelly
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: forward "certificates"

Post by liamkelly » Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:40 am

VikkiGood post Funny how most of the posters who complain that their music isn't 'making money' through Taxi constantly blame Taxi for this and not their music.I find this very irritating I mean, if their music were so good they'd surely be making money somewhere, if not through Taxi Liam

tedsingingfox
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by tedsingingfox » Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:44 am

Vikki-ocrates does it again.
The truest of tears
Seem to me to be the ones
Shed in gratitude
-Haiku by TF, 1982

bmete
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by bmete » Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:31 am

Hi,I'm personally very proud of my first forward..I tried printing it out ( to hang on my wall.. ) but it prints out about the size of a business card. Is this the size it is suppose to be. How can I get it to print full size.( I did notice and the bottom of the page it said Done- with errors!)I tried copying it out to paint or word but that didn't work.Any help would be great!Thanks!Bob

ckbarlow
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by ckbarlow » Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:36 am

Quote:I am now tow years and one month into Taxi. After close to if not more than 200 submissions returned and not a single forward you would think I had enough sense to give up. Having that First Foward certificate for me is going to be a reason to party. And if you want to talk about frustration, I've been at it for over 35 years. I had professionals tell me my songwriting, musical skills, and sense of composition are very good all my life. But the only certificates I have hanging on my wall are a CPA license and a BS degree. I would put a very high value on a certificate from TAXI that says " congratulations " you have made it to the next level.arkjack, to me this post is incredibly inspiring -- more so than if you'd said, "My first submission got forwarded." If everyone had that kinda heart, man, where would this world be? Keep after it.