Forward for " Hitch A Ride On Santa's Sleigh"

Got a forward? Wanna brag about it? Post it up.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

songmaster
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Forward for " Hitch A Ride On Santa's Sleigh"

Post by songmaster » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:20 am

I am happy to see that once again I got a forward for this song " Hitch A Ride On Santa's Sleigh ". This is the only song I've ever had that has never been returned in 9 years! Ho Ho Ho :D Here's hoping! If interested the song is on my Taxi page.

Tom

Y190916XD

ORIGINAL CHRISTMAS SONGS with Male or Female Vocals are needed by a Music Industry Veteran for several (up to) $5,000 placements in a Christmas Special!

NOTE: We are also running a TAXI Listing for Christmas INSTRUMENTALS as TAXI #Y190914MB, so please don’t confuse the two!

Quoting Our Source: "Looking for Christmas Songs that have a commercial style and sound that ranges from Adult Contemporary to R&B/Pop."

Give them festive Songs in All Tempos that could be found on the same holiday playlist as artists like Mariah Carey, Sam Smith, Ariana Grande, Michael Buble, etc., etc., etc. Take a listen to the following Songs they gave us to get in the general wheelhouse of what could work for this pitch:

“All I Want for Christmas” by Mariah Carey

“Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas” by Sam Smith

“Santa Tell Me” by Ariana Grande

“It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas” by Michael Buble

NOTE: Old-school-leaning material can work for this request, but they're not looking for anything Vintage. Stay within the range of the late '90s through today.

This is for an entertainment industry veteran who is looking for top-notch Christmas Songs. It’s important your submissions have a strong mainstream sound and presentation. He doesn't want any Songs that sound "library-ish" (this is what he's moving away from).

Capture the true essence of the holiday season! Please submit well-crafted, original Christmas Songs with engaging melodies and a memorable chorus. Little Christmas-y accents like bells, glockenspiel, or tubular bells could give your submission some added Christmas cheer, but they’re not absolutely necessary. A positive, well-performed vocal performance could be the icing on the cake that helps you nail this request!

Lyric themes should stay consistent with the themes commonly heard in Christmas music. Non-Religious lyrics will probably work best in this context. Fun, festive, warm, family-friendly themes are all good ideas. Do NOT copy the referenced artists or Songs in any way, shape, or form. Use them only as a guide for texture, tone, and overall vibe.

The estimated license fee for this use would be between $3,000–$5,000 depending on the ultimate placement. Broadcast quality is needed.

The specific deal points will be handled on a case-by-case basis. If you’re inclined to do an Exclusive deal, please don’t submit material for this pitch that’s already signed with any other libraries or publishers. You must own or control your Master and Composition to submit to this opportunity. Please submit as many Songs as you’d like, online or per CD. All submissions will be screened on a Yes/No basis by a TAXI A&R person who has been handpicked by the company who owns the Library – Short critiques only. Submissions must be received no later than 11:59 PM (PDT), on Monday, September 16th, 2019. TAXI #Y190916XD

ResonantTone
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Re: Forward for " Hitch A Ride On Santa's Sleigh"

Post by ResonantTone » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:24 am

Nice Job Tom! Sounds like your doing something right if it has never been returned! :D

Andrew

LamarPecorino
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by LamarPecorino » Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:21 pm

That is great, Tom! Congratulations!
Onward and upward!
Lamar

“We set sail on this new sea because there is new knowledge to be gained" JFK

songmaster
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by songmaster » Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:04 am

Thank you Andrew, Tom and Lamar! Here's hoping that sleigh lands on some supervisors desk :)

Tom

MBantle
Impressive
Impressive

Post by MBantle » Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:15 am

songmaster wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:04 am
Thank you Andrew, Tom and Lamar! Here's hoping that sleigh lands on some supervisors desk :)

Tom
Great track Tom! Congratulations!
Cheers,
Matt

songmaster
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by songmaster » Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:55 am

Thanks Matt! Much appreciated :)

Tom

jaywilliams
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by jaywilliams » Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:38 am

beautiful track, congrats on nine year's worth of Forwards! :)
// keep it groovy and make great music :) - Jay

J.W. Hagarty, Producer
Jay Williams Productions
Spotify: bit.ly/spotifyjay
Web: jaywilliamsproductions.com
Songtradr: jay.williams.productions
SoundCloud: jay-williams-productions

DannyWeber
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by DannyWeber » Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:06 pm

This one will definitely find a good home, Tom!

Just a matter of time my friend!

Dan
https://www.taxi.com/members/danweber

Go your own way! Out of necessity, drive, gumption, whatever.. don't let anyone tell you you can't!
It's not what goes into your music that's important, it's what comes out the speakers

songmaster
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by songmaster » Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:59 am

Thanks Jay and Dan, I appreciate your encouragement . I have a good feeling about this song :)

Tom